One Day

November 13th Saturday 9:45pm

"So where are we going" says Camila walking to the car

"Something I think you might like" says Kehlani unlocking the car"There's just a dope ass drum battle going on at the abandoned  kmart"

"Bet" says Camila smiling and getting in the car"What time does your flight leave"

"3am" says Kehlani starting up the car and pulling out of the driveway"Man I can't believe I'm having a baby"

"You get to watch my suffering first so you might have it easy" says Camila

"Nah, you got this shit" says Kehlani"You guys are gonna be great parents. Just trying to figure out how we're gonna balance our music careers"

"You could put that music you made out while sha is pregnant" says Camila"But that's stupid right"

"...Not really..." Says Kehlani"We gotta make a stop somewhere"

"Okay" says Camila"Where?"

"So a few days ago I talked to Gucci about producing for 1017" says Kehlani"But I told him no because he wants Sha too...I just wanted to talk to talk to her in person but then all this shit. It just slipped my mind"

"How does it slip your mind that you got offered a deal" says Camila as we park at a studio

"Look just be cool okay" I say getting out

"Should I be concerned?" Says Camila

"No, just relax" I say

"Can I help you" says the guy at the door

"I was wondering if Gucci is here" I say"He told me to come by here of I needed to talk"

"...oh shit... Kehlani" he says"You were little as fuck last time I seen you"

"Yeah" I say laughing

"Yeah, he in there" he says"Come on in"

The guard opens the door for us and we walk back to where Gucci is.

"This is wild" says Camila

"I know, I had my first studio session with him when I was 16" I say"I was so nervous but they embraced me but I kind of fucked shit up"

"What good" says Gucci coming out of the room

"Shit, nothing much" I say"Just Wondering if you would reconsider your offer"

"Shit, I'm listening" says Gucci putting his hand on his chin"Cause something changed"

"Me and Sha are gonna have a baby" I say"I wanna make music with y'all"

"What about Fittz" says Gucci

"Strictly management" I say

"I'm feeling this but is Asian doll cool with this" says Gucci

I had to make a decision on the spot. She's not gonna be able to tour crazy like she is now. I had to make a choice for us both.

"Yeah...let's do it" I say Shaking his hand

We spent the next few hours talking and going over some of my ideas for my image and direction. I was mostly worried about Camila but she was making her way around the studio messing with shit.

"Let me know when y'all get back, I wanna get the ball moving asap" says Gucci

"Alright, I'll keep in touch" I say"Yo c you ready"

"Yeah, I'll catch yall around" says Camila"They invited to play with them at Fat Matts"

"See now your networking" I say pushing the door open