part 3

The next morning was mad awkward. We all just sat at the table and ate breakfast in silence till Camila says something.

"We've been thinking about baby names...but we've been coming up short" says Camila"Do you have any ideas"

"...I don't know"I say"Y'all will come up with something soon"

"Look,you two need each other" says Camila"Nobody gets you like your sister. I just want us all to be okay...even Kehlani"

"I'm sorry, I care alot about the things you have going on and I'm really proud of you" I say"You're so strong and I admire that, you juggle all this stuff and you're pregnant"

"I had help, even though Kehlani was spiraling out of control she always was there's to take me somewhere when I needed a ride" says Normani"She loves you...you guys just need more space"

"We'll see, Mani" I say"I'm gonna give her awhole lot of that"

2 months later

Sha POV

"Are you okay?"says Gabby knocking on the door

"Yeah, I'm coming out now" I say opening the door"It was hot as fuck on that damn stage. I felt like I was gonna throw up"

"Here, drink some water" says Fittz"Two more weeks and it's a wrap"

"It's fun getting to go around the world and stuff" I say"I just
Wanna be there when Normani has her baby"

"I  wouldn't let you miss that for the world and neither would i. It's my first grandson" says Fittz"Titus said you're not on schedule...I don't know what he's talking about but I have a surprise for you"

"Aw man, what is it" I say

"You have a interview with MTV,it's in a few months But they want Kehlani to be there also"says Fittz

"That's not a surprise for me" I say laughing and shaking my head" And I don't care what Kehlani does, me and her are done"

"Gotcha and can you please call Titus" says Fittz"He just said he needs to talk to you ASAP"

"I'm tired I'll call him a little later, I'm about to head to the room" I say

I get ride too the room with Washington. I've been sweaty and tired as fuck the last couple weeks. I hope I'm not getting fucking sick. That's the last thing I need right now.

I shower and relax a bit then I FaceTime Normani to check up on her.

"Hey" says Normani smiling and waving"you okay"

"Yeah, I think I'm getting sick" I say

"That's sucks, you haven't got to see the sites" says Normani"You're in fucking England"

"Bitch I know, shit I wanted to go out but it's hard as fuck to do anything"I say

"Ha, you sound like me" says Normani laughing

"...."

"I was joking" says Normani

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I say"That's what's the fuck he was talking about"

"Who?" Says Normani

"Titus" I say"He kept telling Fittz to tell me I'm not on schedule...I haven't been on birth control for the last 6 months"

"You might wanna get checked out" says Normani"Besides you haven't had sex with anybody have you"

"Kehlani..." I say rolling my eyes

"She's back now you know"says Normani" She came back a few days ago...she's doing great"

"And..." I say