Scared of Me

Sha POV

I had to go downstairs and talk to her. I fucked up because I was afraid she was gonna hurt me. So I tried to hurt her first...but I think I took it too far.

"You really going after her" says Lil Jay cleaning blood from his lip"I thought we were together"

"Yeah but I never said I wanted this shit to go down" says Sha"You coming in here capin..."

"Fine do what you do" says Lil jay"You said you wanted to cool it with me for now on"

I just walked out and went downstairs. I knew what I was doing...

When I get downstairs I see Normani with the driver door open leaned over.

"What's up" I say running up to her

I see Kehlani having a seizure in the front seat.

"I called 911" says Normani"She hit her head bad"

All I could see was blood running down the side of her face. I grabbed a shirt in her back seat and wiped it as she stopped shaking.

"Sha" says Kehlani as I hold the shirt on her head"I missed you...how was New York"

"It was okay bae" I say"I missed you so much too"

"What's going on" says Kehlani as the ambulance pulls up

"There here to help you" says Normani

They took her away and she just looked at me in a way I never seen before. I love her but I'm too afraid...

"What's going on" ask Lil Jay walking up to me

"Nothing, you gotta go though" I say

"I'm not going anywhere" says Lil Jay grabbing my arm

"Nigga chill out" I say snatching
Away

"Hey don't touch her like that" says Kehlani as they put her on the scretcher

"Your gonna need to calm down" says The EMT

"Sha! you gotta go with her" says Normani

"Kehlani, it's fine" I say walking over to her" I'm fine, see"

"Why are you with him" says Kehlani

"Don't worry about all dat" I say getting in the ambulance with her.

Right now I look like the caring girlfriend but in reality I was being stupid as fuck.

We get to the hospital and I wait for like 2 damn hours to see what the fuck is going on.

"You can go back if you want to" says the nurse putting the chart in the door

"Thank ya" I say walking into the room"Hey, how you feeling"

"Like shit...you know when I told you I loved you I meant it" says Kehlani sitting up"But I take it back now"

"Come on now, fuck" I say rolling my eyes

When she said that it hurt me bad but me being me...I didn't show it

"You out here kissing this man" says Kehlani"You played me...your just like all the other girls... take me to the top of the world...just so you can throw me off"

"I never promised you any of that" I say

"Your right, that's why I don't need this anymore" says Kehlani"I just feel so much pain, I wanna feel numb again"

"Yo don't talk like that"I say touching her hand

"Don't touch me..." Says Kehlani pulling away"I don't wanna see you right now or ever"

"You trippin" I say"You have to see me"

"No, I don't...just leave" says Kehlani"I don't want to see anybody"

She sinks into the bed and lays her head on the pillow. I leave the room not really sure how to fix this. I fucked this whole thing up.

Back at the condo

Normani POV

"Sha, is that you?" I say as the door opens

She just walked over to the sofa next to me. Then she looks at me with this blank stare and starts crying.

"She said she doesn't wanna see me ever again bro" says Sha laying her head on my lap"I don't know why I do this shit...it was different with her but I didn't see it"

"She'll come around" I say playing in her hair

"Nah, but I have to get over it" says Sha

"I guess, don't you need time" I say

"I'm about to go on tour and shit...I can't focus on this" says Sha wiping her tears"I'm ok, I just need to make a phone call"

"Okay, I'll be in my room if you wanna talk" I say heading to my room

"Coo" says Sha putting the phone to her ear"Hey, this is Sha"

"Oh hey, what's going on" says Dinah

"Kehlani isn't okay right now, she was talking about relapse and she just seemed super low" says Sha"Some stuff went down between us and she had a seizure. I was wondering if you could go by and see her at the hospital"

"God, yes of course" says Dinah"I'm gonna get dressed and head there soon. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just tell her that I love her and im just really sorry" says Sha

"Yeah, I will" says Dinah

I never seen my sister so broken up over someone. I never think about how our mom effected her life to. She won't let anyone in too long. She comes in my room and lays with me.

"Can you tell me why you think she won't come around" I say

"She said I'm just like all the other girls"says Sha"I gotta fix this shit...I love her"

Her phone starts going off

"What the fuck does he want" whines Sha answering"Hello"

"Do not freak out but...your little boyfriend is putting text message between you and him all over twitter and Instagram"

"Yo what the fuck...you gotta stop this shit bro"says Sha grabbing my phone

"I got you just calm down" says Tituss

"I guess man" says Sha hanging up"This little boy playin"

"Sha what the fuck man" I say

"Listen you really fucking up Jay"says Sha as she goes live on Instagram"You think you hot shit. You wasn't doing that talking when yo ass got stomped out! You forgot to tell everyone about that!Go to hell lame nigga!"

"You need to chill out" says Normani stopping the video

"Please get the fuck off social media now" says Fittz coming in the condo

"I'm done...promise" says Sha smiling

"When did you get with that idiot" says Fittz pacing back and forth"I thought you and Kehlani were...you know doing stuff"

"Fittz I don't even wanna get into that shit" I say"I'm cool off it...I'm gonna go on this tour and get my head right"

"That's what I like to hear"says Fittz"She'll be fine...I promise"

"Yeah...I'm bouta lay down" I say walking away

"You think she's okay?" Asks Fittz

"Yeah, she gonna kill this tour...she won't let this happen again" I say

"Kehlani isn't doing so well right now so this break is good for both of them"  says Fittz

"Only time will tell" I say

TBC