𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽

Aaron's POV

I just woke up and i already ate breakfast. Now that i'm done eating and now im super bored. So i asked Alex if he wants to play Basketball. But he said no because he was gonna go to Lauren's place. And that gives an idea to call Roni to hang out!

Bold italic-Aaron
Italic-Veronica

(In call)
"Hey roni" I called her and i know shes smiling when i called her.
"Hey!" She let out a giggle. Damn, I love her. But i cant tell her yet because i think she doesnt like me
"Are you free today?"
"Yeah, Why?"
"Do you want to hang out?"
"Sure! What time?"
"Right Now"
"Now?"
"Yeah, If your free..."
"Sure ill just go get ready"
"Okay cool im just gonna pick you up at your house at 5"
"Okay sounds cool!"
"Okay see you later!"
"See you!"
(Hangs up)

So i will be seeing Roni today!!! Yayyy!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!

Roni's POV

Im going to see Aaron and hang out to HANG OUT WITH MEE!! Im super super exited! I can't stop smiling! So, i ran downstairs and Nessa notices me smiling super hard. Okay?

"What are you smiling about?" Nessa said to me. 

"N-nothing..." I Said as i try to hide my smile.

"Oh roni, Dont try to hide your smile i know your smiling. Now spill the tea!" Nessa said as i laugh.

"Dont laugh Ms. Veronica Merrell! Now answer my question!" She said as if she is older than me.

"Fine! Im going to hang out with aaron and im super super excited to get to hang out with him again!" I said, a hint of exitement can be heard

"Wait, don't say again you almost hang out like every single day! Why wont you just tell him you like him?" She asked and i gave a a shocked face.

"It's easy to say, but it's not easy to do Nessa." I said as i get a little annoyed because she always ask me this like almost everyday now. 😑

"Well, Just tell him you like him and wait for his answer see easy?

"Okay nessa, Look my heart is currently unavailable to any guys and were JUST BEST FRIENDS" Oof, that hurt me even though i'm the one who said it.

"Well roni, keep saying that and i think aaron likes you too!" When she said that i thought to myself that i should confess to him, but the other said said i should wait for the right time because what if i get heart broken again? Like when Elijah cheated on me... What if that happend to me again? I don't want to happen again and i think Aaron is the right guy for me but im just not ready yet, i guess.

(Few minutes later)

*Knock knock*

"Oh that must be Aaron!" I said exitedly. As i open the door Aaron was super handsome even though he was just in a casual outfit. He is still handsome and he's always sweet, Thoughtful, handsome, and the guy that i want to love forever! 

"Here you go princess," he gave me flowers and i love it! I looked like a tomato when he called me princess because we never called each other that nickname before he would always call me "best friend" "bro" etc. But this is the first time he called me that!

"Thank you! You look great by the way handsome!" I can see him blush too! Heh, I made him blush blehh 😛

Aaron's POV

"Thank you! You look great by the way handsome!" Omg!!! That was my first tine hearing Roni say that to me!! I just can't help but blush a lot!

"Lets go?" I said offering my hand to her.

"Sure" I saw her blush and that is the cutest thing i have ever seen. I can't just confess to her yet because my heart is currently unavailable at the moment. I can't just be heartbroken again like my last relationship with Sarah... She cheated on me! With my good friend at the time! She's done that almost a year! But i already broke up with her. But, her memory still lingered in my mind

"So, where are we going exactly?" She asked me. I'm actually going to bring her at the hilltop to tell her my back story when i was inlove with sarah...

"You'll see! 😉" I said then i winked to her..

The whole car ride was super awkward. Were not usually like this as i turned on the radio on it was BTS save me song.

I sang along to the song and roni heard me singing along to the song.

Roni's POV

I heard aaron singing along to the song and it was cool because i didnt know he knew BTS.
"I didnt know you know BTS?" I said to him and he looked at me.

"Well roni, i listen to their songs a lot especially butterfly and save me." He said to me.

"Wow! Your really are full of suprises handsome!" I said. And that word again we blushed super hard and we just listen and sang along to some BTS songs the rest of the car rides!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What do you think about the story is it okay? Let me know! This my first story i have everade and i hope you enjoy the rest of my chapters! Thanks again to VickeyTheMouse for helping me to create this story i can't thank her enough!

But thats it for the chapter guys! Love you all!!! 💜💜💜