Chapter 14: Regret

⚠There are gonna be cussing in this chapter so yeah! I warned you!⚠

Roni's POV
Me and nessa haven't talked to each other for a few weeks now. All i have right now is Aaron, I don't know if i'm gonna apologize first or nessa. It's weird that me and nessa aren't talking to each other. We never fought like this before but we had arguements. Eh, I don't even know what to do anymore i'll just ask Aaron.
"Hey babe," I said approching Aaron. Heh, Babe that's a new one.
"Oh hey what's up?
"Sky. I'm joking! So? Thinking about nessa again?"
"Yeah, I just missed the time when we're not fighting. I shouldn't have shouted on her. I shouldn't just be jealous of Kian... Ugh, Fuck my life! I shouldn't have been a better sister to her." I said while i cried at Aaron's shoulder. I really need to think this through...

Grayson's POV
I've known Micheal for a while and i know he'll do anything for Roni like ANYTHING. He'd even kill for her just to get the boys out of his way and get roni. I mean there are many fishes in the sea, why stick to one? Micheal, He's a smart guy, And i think he's doing riddles on the twins? And i can't even solve the riddle with my god damn brain. So me and nessa have been talking for a while and i need to get back on Micheal. I don't fucking care if i'm doing is wrong and i'm using her. But dude i get paid. Micheal has the money and this boy needs some of those. So micheal told me that if i obey him i'll get the money.
"Hey, nessa i had so much fun tofay but i need to go now."
"Where Gray?"
"Somewhere...."
"Okay will you be back tho!"
"Yeah, Ofcouse i'll be back cutie--- I MEAN NESSA!"
"Okay bye!"
"Bye"
What the actual fuck am i even thinking?! I almost called her Cutie! Well she is cute but... I thin she's taken al ready...

Nessa's POV
Grayson was acting weird when he said goodbye to me. And what does he mean somewhere? And how the heck is he even HE HERE AT THIS BOX?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did ethan get inside the box? Tell you're answers on the comments!

Oh yeah and Fact #2: I almost drown when i was a kid.... Yeahhhhh.

And that is gonna be the end of this chapter hope you guys enjoy! And remember! I purple you! 💜