Chapter 15: Acceptance

Aaron's POV
The twins are sleeping right now. But me and kian and still awake. Honestly, the girls really need to talk to each other again, I can't see them both suffering. Kian and i have to set things up or maybe just talk to them. So i went up to make up a plan or something.
"Hey man, what's up?" Kian said.
"The twins really need to talk to each other. They're both suffering right now. But none of them has the courage to apologize! What do we do kian?! I mean you are nessa's boyfriend right?" 
"B-boyfriend?! You got that wrong we're not together. I'm just her bestfriend, i don't like her... Right? I'm just the one who has stupid feelings for her. Nessa is too good for me. She would never like me. Like i told you i'm just her bestfriend."
"Okay! Okay, enough of that. Should we set them up or talk to them? Like encourage them to forgive each other and forget the fight. Because in my opinion i kind of want to talk to them."
"Then it's settled let's just talk to them."

Roni's POV
I just woke up and i found out that Aaron is not there. He usually waits me to wake up before going somewhere.. Aish! Got to find him! Ah! Shit! My head hurts so bad. Idfc
"Hey Aaron! And Kian...? What are you guys doing in this early?"
"Oh nothing, *Touches her Forehead*  Roni go back there okay? I'll be right there!"
"Okay" I said as he continues to talk to him i wonder what are they talking about...
(After what it feels like forever)
"Hey roni, sorry i took so long."
"You took forever! Also what did you and kian even talked about?"
"Oh nothing, we're just talking about kingdom of hearts. Are you feeling any better?"
"Uhm yeah. Why'd you ask?"
"Nothing, i just want to check. Look roni, you need to apologize to nessa or maybe just talk to her. You can't have a day without you crying over nessa. I bet she will accept you apology because your nessa's sister. You guys have a big bond. Both of guys been through ups and downs in life. You guys are inseprable, so are you gonna say sorry or continue suffering?"
"Fine. I'm going to say sorry to her. Thanks for everything aaron!"

Nessa's POV
(Aaron and kian said the same thing)
After what kian told me i guess his right i can't stay like this i want to be me again the happy person that i really am.
"Is everything all right nessa?"
"Uh yeah, i'm just going to find roni to say sorry."
"Okay"
I got up and to find roni. What can i do without roni, she's my other half i love her so much. She means the world to me. I can't lose her. Oh shit there she is! Why am i so nervous?!
"H-hey roni!"
"What?"
"Look i'm sorry for what i've done. I know it's not the best thing a sister would do. I shouldn't just be a better sister. I'm sorry."
"I should be the one who is saying sorry. I can't just be jealous of kian. I know you both trust us. I just thought that you would replace me over kian and forget me. I know i suck. I'm sorry"
"How can i forget you and replace you? Roni i love you! And i forgive you"
"Thank you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that is going to be the end of the chapter hope you guys enjoy it. And i left some clues an micheal's plan!

Fact #3: This is one of my favorite photos!

And one of my friends told me to let me see my story so she only read the half of my 1st chapter and he said "It's boring and dumb" I already have a story all writen but i erased all of it because i do think my story is dumb and boring

And one of my friends told me to let me see my story so she only read the half of my 1st chapter and he said "It's boring and dumb" I already have a story all writen but i erased all of it because i do think my story is dumb and boring. So i want to ask you guys a question.
Do you think my story is dumb? Feel free to cuss in the comments i dont care. And don't lie to me the truth and i'll fix it.

And as always. I purple you all! 💜