Chapter 13: Apology?

⚠There are some parts that has cursing on it! Im warning you!⚠

Few weeks later

Kian's POV
I noticed that nessa kept blaming herself for her mistake that she made on roni... I mean you can just say sorry to her. But i understand what nessa feels. I mean i got into a fight with my brother, his name is Ace and i love him. We we're inseprable until we fought. Our fight is about a girl her name is Trisha, We had a huge crush on her. And i was suprised at that time because she confessed to me and i rejected her because i know that my brother likes her and i don't want to take her away because of me. After i rejected her i quickly catched up to Ace and he yelled at me. The next day he was still grumpy at me. So i explain everything to him and i said sorry and he just hugged me and said sorry. So he confessed to Trisha and she accepted it. They're together up until now and happy. So if Ace is happy i should be happy too! So i walked up to nessa and i saw her suffering and i can't let her suffer.
"Hey nessa... Look you can't suffer because of her just apologize to her and everything will be back just the way it is!"
"IT'S HARD KIAN! I hate to say it but i can't apologize to her. That mistake i made was big! It was a big mistake! She can't forgive me just like that!"
"Well you can't see the results until you try! Look, Do you want you bond to be broken? No! So apologize to her and everything will be back to normal!"
"And how in the world do you know that?"
"Because i've been there before! Ihad a fight with my brother! I suffered like you. And what did i do? I almost physically hurted myself! And i just apologized to him and explained everything that happened... And everything was normal. C'mon you can do it!"
"Fine..." I'm happy that i can help her ☺.

Nessa's POV
Because i've been there before! Ihad a fight with my brother! I suffered like you. And what did i do? I almost physically hurted myself! And i just apologized to him and explained everything that happened... And everything was normal. C'mon you can do it!
After thinking what kian said. He's right after all. I can't suffer, But i can do this i can apologize to roni. But i wonder what is kian's fight about. Ugh! But how in the world would i apologize to her!? Shit!!! I'm over-thinking this. I just need to calm down. I can't apologize to her yet. Right now is not the time. I just have to think about some things.
"Hey nessa?"
"OMG! I didnt know you were here! I haven't seen you in forever!"
"Me too nessa... Me too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And That's gonna be the end of this chapter. And i know its kind of short. I suck.

So if may or may not know about some of my friends hating on me. Personally i don't give a fuck anymore. But i still hurts me knowing that they ditched me. Like WTF?! I didnt even do anything to them! Anyways, i'm currently still moving onto our fight. There were good and bad happening mostly bad. But i'm okay. So don't worry about me!

Ps. There was this time when my "friend" say OUT LOUD AT ME! "Lets take a picture" So its fine right they only took a photo what could possibly go wrong. And she also said. "This is our BEST FRIEND picture!" Like yo! It fucking hurts me! And why cant they just say shitty things on my face why do they got to freaking say it out loud?! Like whats the big deal man im trying to clean our classroom and you guys aren't even helping!

Anyways thats all for today! Bye guys! I purple you all!!! 💜💜💜