● ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ●

Vanessa can't handle her sister being this broken and miserable. She wants her sister to be once happy again, They tried everything, even their parents tried talking to her but none of those worked. So, She decided to call Micheal since Micheal and her were close before, she dialed her friends number hoping for him to pick up. Then-

"Hello?"

"Thank gosh! You picked up already!"

"What's the problem?"

"Well, Roni isn't going out of her room for days, we tried everything but nothing works... Can you like... Make her feel better? Even just a tiny bit!"

"Oh sure, be right there"

<< CALL ENDED >>
CALL AGAIN?

After a few minutes of waiting, Micheal came with some Krispy Kreme Donuts (Glazed) with chocolates and a hedgehog stuffed toy. You can say it looks like he's giving Veronica a Valentines gift, but in reality he just know that these is what the girl loves the most and will most likely cheer her up.

Vanessa didn't utter a word and just let the boy in their household. She led him to Veronica's room and left him alone. He was about to call Vanessa's name and ask for help, but no words came out of his mouth. Micheal took a deep breath and knocked at the door...

No answer.

He tried again.

When he was about to knock again he heard the door being unlocked. And there he saw Veronica looking lifeless - All skin and bones, Large eyebags with puffy eyes, and Her eyes lost it's sparkles. She looked like she wont have any hopes in life, She looks so broken. Micheal's heart broke at the sight, he can't stand Veronica looking this lifeless, He knew in himself that he was going to try his very best to cheer her up.

"What do you want? I told you i'm fine Nessa-" The girl was going to tell her sister that she's fine and all that. But she didn't see Nessa instead she saw Micheal.

"What are you doing here?" She said while tilted her head and looking at him confused.

"Well, I just want to cheer you up! Since, i heard what happened to you and Aaron. So i came here to cheer you up!" Micheal said in an enthusiastic tone. When Veronica was about to speak he immediately cutted her off by saying, "And no, I'm not going to leave here until i cheer you up or see you smile. A genuine one." The girl rolled her eyes and made some space so the boy can fully enter her room.

"Just so you know, You're just wasting your time." The girl said in a cold yet bored tone.

Micheal chuckled and faced the smaller, "I don't care okay?" Then he gave her a wide smile.

Veronica let out a deep sigh, Signalling him that she has already gave up on trying to make him leave and not waste his time here. Micheal was determined to make her smile and he didn't even know why.

"So, what do you want to do?" The boy asked, Still, there was no answer so he looked behind him and there he saw her eating the donuts he gave her while hugging the stuffed toy.

"I don't know." The girl plainly said, Micheal pouted since Veronica is showing no interest of his presence. 'Well, this is going to be a lot harder than i thought it would...' Still, Micheal can't think of anything that will get the girl's attention and eventually make her mind distracted from the current situation that she's in.

"How about Netflix? And watch some FRIENDS?" Micheal suggested, whilst Veronica just nodded. The boy quickly set up the television and sat beside Veronica keeping some comfortable space in between, He doesn't want to make her uncomfortable.