● 𝓡𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪 ●

Nessa's POV

I can't believe that i saw her again! We were so happy at the moment ti'll a man spoke and said:
"Pathetic, the duos are back with their boyfriends. How pathetic. Dont worry you guys will be stuck here forever. Till' your parents start to forget you and will just give up on you. You guys are JUST A MISTAKE on being born and being here in the world. Good luck finding a way out." The man said. Me and roni started tearing up. Is it true? Were just a mistake? I think he's right we dont belong in this world.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Aaron yelled. But the man answered and said "Veronica may know me as a yandere back then..." He said. "N-no it can't be..." I said. "Micheal?" We said in unison. "Good thing you still know me. After all the times that you rejected me when were still in high school." Micheal said. (Again cursing warning) "MICHEAL! WERE JUST YOUNG BACK THEN! AND YOU WERE SO FUCKING JEALOUS OF MY FRIENDS! YOU KILLED MY FRIEND! MT BEST FRIEND AT THE TIME! You son of a bitch!" Roni said.
"Woah damn, is Ms. Merrell gonna cry?" Micheal said.
"I WILL NEVER! NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE THAT I WILL LIKE YOU AGAIN! YOU CHOKED MY SISTER! KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! AND YOU HAD ME DEPRESSED!" Roni said revealing her cuts under the jacket.

Roni's POV

I can't believe that micheal will do this to us! He was my good FRIEND! I treated him like my own brother! Why can't he just accept that i don't like him! So there was no choice to show him my cuts that i made. Aaron ran up to me and kian ran up to nessa. "Why didn't you tell me this? When did you start doing it?" He said.
"I got out of control. My best friend means so much to me. I started cutting myself when i was in middle school then i stopled. Then i continued when i'm in collage right now... Im sorry." I said.
"But i want to help you. Remember, All of you problems. Just tell them to me and i will help you. Or comfort you..." Aaron said. 

"I'm okay." I said.

I ran up to nessa and hugged her. "Why would you cut yourself and hid it for yourself? Remember, im always here for you." Nessa said to me. "I know, but were 22... We can take care each other. You can literally do whatever you want. Just dont mind me." I said. I cried during that time and nessa cried along too.

"Aww, poor veronica... Should just accepted it. Aww... Now im gonna ask you again... Will you go out with me?" Micheal said. 

"No, Micheal. I like someone else. Cant you just be happy for me? Just for once." I said. "And who is this lucky boy?" Micheal said. 

"He's here... Right now..." I said.

"Oh, is it your beloved Aaron Burriss?"  He said. I was shocked when he said Aaron's name. How did he know? I mean there is a high chance of him stalking me... "Y-yes..." I spilled the beans. Now aaron knows. He will just probably friendzone me. "I-i like you too!" Aaron said. As he kisses me. He passionately kissed me. And there it is again. There is butterflies on my stomach and there are fireworks everywhere. This kiss tells me all. That he cares for me and he loved me. Is he the one? I think so.

"Hehehe, oh veronica. I will make your guys life rot in hell here!" He tells us. He fades away and it doesnt suprise me at all. 

"I'm gonna give you guys some alone time. LET'S GO KIAN!" He said. As kian follows him me and nessa are just walking. 

"Why is this awkward?" I said breaking the silence between us. "Honestly i dont even know!"

"You know you can just tell me roni that you have a problem we can do this together roni. As a whole."

"I just dont want you to worry nessa thats all"

"Well it makes me worry even more. Look i love you roni till i die."

"I love you too nessa. Till i die." I said. We just walked and talk. A couple of hours later we headed back still talking.

I love her so much. I must be lucky to have a sister like her. She is always by my side. Damn, I could never ask a better sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is the and of the chapter! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Let me know your thoughts in this story! Thank you for the likes and votes. I didnt imagine it was gonna be this big! Thank you guys so much!!

LOVE YOU GUYS! BE TRUE BE YOU! 💜💜💜