Chapter 11: Little feelings

Kian's POV
Me and vanessa hung out almost all the time. The past years of hanging out with nessa we've became best of  friends. And the past years of hanging out, i... I started growing some feelings for her. I just can't tell her yet. Maybe she wants us to stay as best friends. Even though it breaks my heart when she wants us to stay as friends but i respect it. I don't love her by her looks... i love her by her talents and her personality. I don't know when will i'm going to confess to her. I don't want to rush things.
"Hey kian! What are you thinking about?"
"Nothing."
"Come one kian you can tell me anything! Now tell me."
"I can't tell you yet. Im just not ready."
"Well okay, But if you've got a problem just tell it to me!"
"Okay"
Ugh! Why does she have to be so cute and thoughtful! I love her so much!

No One's POV (basically my POV)
Aaron and roni are just cuddling while kian and nessa are talking. Meanwhile with micheal. Well, he's thinking of a plan to get roni back again. He has two options. He can kindnap roni. Or let them solve a riddle. After a few minutes of deciding he came up with the perfect plan. Heh, i don't think the plan is going to work because of aaron. Aaron will do anything for his girlfriend. Same with nessa, because nessa and roni are inseparable. They would do anything for the other half, they always took care of each other.

(Few minutes later)

Vanessa's POV
We fell asleep on talking and all talking and all other stuff.

*In the dream*

"HEY, BRING RONI BACK!" Aaron shouted as roni is being kidnapped. "PLEASE JUST TAKE ME NOT HER!" I shouted. Why? Why does roni have to be kidnapped? Why does micheal need to kidnap her? I fell down on my knees and cried. I cant to anything micheal is too powerful. I think micheal has cameras in here.

*End of the dream*

Kian woke me up on my nightmare i hugged him tight.
"What happened?" Kian asked me. "I-I had a dream... It's about roni... She's gonna be in danger..." I said. "What do you mean in danger? Roni is perfectly fine nessa, It's just a nightmare..." Kian said. As i looked to Aaron and Veronica and their perfectly fine. Maybe that is just a silly nightmare 😅. But why did it looked like a vision? Am i over thingking this? Im getting a little paranoid...

Veronica's POV (It's morning BTW)
I woke up hugging Aaron's torso. I feel safe when im around him. Well, right now he's bear hugging me! Why did nessa looked over us... Worried... She sometimes don't tell me her problems. She always say she doesn't want me to get involved. But were sisters, we solve our problems together. I just don't get it. I want to help her, Why cant she trust me?!... We promised each other that we'll tell each others problem... Doesn't she trust me? Does she onky trust kian?...

Micheal's POV
Now that i've came up with the perfect plan to get roni mine. Heh, Maybe after this veronica will be mine! Oh veronica, if you still don't love me... i guess. I'll just have to do this the other way. Hehe...
I have setted up all of the cameras all around this box. So i know what their doing. Vanessa had a dream more like a vision. But she didnt believe it. Pathetic, it's a vision! Why is she stupid to believe that its just a nightmare? If i was her i would believe my dream. What does that Aaron guy have that i don't?! I'll just do my plan and i'll just make sure that roni will be mine! ALL MINE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And thats the end of this chapter!!!
Unfortunately, i dont have writer block!!! Yay!!! Thanks for the votes and readd on this story i didnt think that i will make it to 1.57 reads! Thank you so so so Much!

Anyways! LOVE YOU GUYS! BE TRUE BE YOU! 💜💜💜