● 𝓞𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 ●

Roni's POV

After all of that walking and talking makes me super tired. I mean who wouldn't be tired of all that? We spent 30 minutes strait up waking and talking. Its fun though. I like this, Some sister bonding time! We didnt get some sister bonding time cause of school and other stuff. Especially when your in collage. Its super super stressful, Cause you need to pass your project at this date no extentions and there are so many projects. It sometimes making have a massive headache its super stressful my only stress reliever is to listen to some songs while doing the projects. (I dont know what its like to be in collage sooo. If this is not what they do im sorry.).

 Good thing its semestrial break!

"I'm soooooooo tired!!!" I complained. "Really roni? That was just a 4 kilometer walk!" Nessa replies. "NESSA! 4 KILOMETER IS SUPER FAR!!" I said and everybody just laughed at me. 

Nessa's POV

I remembered when me and roni had a mini contest on speaking in korean and i won. Suprisingly i think she practiced, she's much more fluent than me now. I think i can't beat her now.
"Let's just rest guys." I said
"Sure." They all replied exept for roni. I saw her walking out, i thought she was tired but i let her be. Maybe she needs some alone time. She's been really stressed out lately because of school. On weekends she still doing her projects. Sometimes i told her to take a rest but she refused. She said she wants to finish her projects. Also she gets hot headed pretty easily when someone is interrupting her.

(Few minutes later)

Aaron's POV 

Roni didn't came back yet. So i decided to check on her. I'm worried, cause what if that dude again kidnapped her.

"Guys, im going to check on roni!" I said.  

"Sure." Kian said. 

"Becareful tho"

"I will"

I followed the path on where roni gone to. Luckly i found her. She's walking by her self. 

"Hello~" I said

"Oh hello aaron

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking about life..."

"Why?"

"Nothing..."

"One quick question. Are we official?"

"Yeah, Sure."

"Okay" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thats going to be the end of this chapter hope you guys enjoyed this one. Thanks for supporting me and this book. Because if some of you guys didnt know i lost at my journalism competition. Im trying to forget it but i cant. It still hurts me that i didnt win. But yeah... I have to accept that i didnt win...

And as always. I love you guys! 💜