● 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽? ●

Kian's POV

We wandered off... To be honest, I don't know where we are. Are we Lost? OMG! No no no! This cant be happening! As long i'm with nessa and she is safe okay were good!

"Kian, Where are we?" She asks.

"I uhm... I think were lost..." I said trying to keep my voice as calm as possible. I don't want to worry her.

"OMG KIAN! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?! KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY!" She said tearing up.

"Hey nessa look at at me. I'm gonna protect you no matter what i will be by your side nothing will happen okay? As long as i'm with you no one will harm you. Okay?" I said calming her down and wiping off her tears. "Okay." She said.
"Look, kian an envelope!" She said. We picked up the envelope and it says.

Find the four digit number in which the first digit is one fourth of the last digit, the second digit is 6 times the first digit, and the third digit is the second digit plus 3.

"What does it mean?" I asked to nessa. "Kian... I think its a riddle. Let's look for some other clues." She said.
We were just walking. And we saw a door that has a lock. "Awh, Come on! Its locked!" I said. "I think that's what the riddle ment! The answer must be a number! A four digit number that will open this door!" She said. "Look at you being smart!" I said as a compliment to her, to try to lift her mood up a little. "Hey, i'm just finding a way to get out of here and find Aaron and Roni." She said being a little annoyed. "But i like you being super cute and stuff." I mumbled. "You know i heard that right?" She said. "Ehhh." I said scratching my not so itchy neck. She looked back into the lock and looked at me again. She pecked my lips... I just frozed there... She just kissed me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i cringed.........ew. 😭