Chapter 19: Be-Friend

Micheal got Zero sleep last night, thinking of what should be do. His mind is telling him to keep them inside, but his heart tells thee opposite. He got stressful, so stressful that he forgot about the riddles that he's supposed to make. He doesn't want to hurt them, especially Veronica since she would hate him more.

"UGH!" Micheal scream while throwing the nearest object that he could reach to the wall. He wants to free them so that Veronica can give him a second chance. Even being friends with her is okay to him.

Micheal reached into his phone and messaged Grayson.

After he sent that message, he ploped into his bed trying to get some sleep

After he sent that message, he ploped into his bed trying to get some sleep. Meanwhile, Grayson ran into the girls to tell them the big news.

"Roni! Nessa!" He shouted, once he was there, both of them were looking at Grayson confused.

"Not now Gray-"

"He's going to set you guys free."

The twins looked at him shocked. They can't believe he would just free them. "We don't believe you." Said Veronica, it's true though they don't belive him. 'Cause Micheal wont just sent them free just by that.

With a loud groan, Grayson took out his phone and showed the message to the twins. Both of them were teary, they didn't expect it to be like this.

Second Chance. That's Veronica was thinking. Maybe he's not a bad guy? Maybe he's actually good and wants to be-friend them again. But she will still put her guard up if Micheal does anything to him.

"Wait wait wait!" Aaron spoke up, "We did a plan for nothing?!" That's true though, they did a plan for nothing and all of their ideas were immediately thrown at the window.

"Technically, Yes. But... Let's still keep our guards up okay?" Veronica said, all of them replied nodded in agreement and they went in to their own business.

[Time Skip]
@ Micheal's house

"S-so uhmm, I guess Grayson told tou everything. It's true i'll set you guys free. And i wanted to say sorry for all of the trouble that i have caused. I wasn't in the right state of mind." Micheal explained, Veronica's heart soften. She's ready to forgive him and she's ready to be-friend him again.

"Micheal," Veronica starts to speak, now all eyes are on her. "I want to be friend you again." She says while smiling. Vanessa supported her sister in this, they both want to be-friend him.

"Now, are you out of your mind? After all that he's done to you, You're just going to be friend him? What the actual heck Roni?" Aaron said with a slight loud voice which startled all of them. Veronica thinks that her boyfriend is not actually trusting her. Is she not worth of trusting? This made Veronica stressed, he doesn't want to fight Aaron now. 

"I'm NOT out of my mind Aaron. Let me be okay? Don't you trust me? I know what i'm doing." After that sentence that Roni said the taller walked out of the room with a loud shut of the door.

The silence became awkward and no one speaks, So Vanessa started talking "U-uhm, Micheal, I want to be-friend you as well and can you uhh free us now?" She said with an awkward chuckle. "Yes, Of course! I want to thank you guys for forgiving me and letting me have a second chance!"

"It's no problem!"

"See you at your house maybe?"

"Sure~"

With that, They started budding their goodbyes and ready to go home. All of them are now in the twins living room. They all got outside and started to breath the fresh air. Until-

"Aaron we need to talk." Veronica said while playing with her fingers. "Okay?" He answered. They started going into Veronica's room and locked the door. Aaron is truthfully nervous, He doesn't know what might happend. and he doesn't want both of to take a break-

"Aaron, i think we should take a break..." Aaron faced Veronica with wide eyes, he can't believe that this is actually happening. "R-roni please..."

"Aaron, we've been fighting a lot now. And you didn't seem to find me intresting anymore. Or like i can't feel your love towards me... I'm sorry Aaron." Veronica said while crying. She can't handle the pain anymore, they've been constantly been fighting and arguing. She cant handle this. She wants a break. And Kian and Nessa knows.

---

Sorry for the bad and sad endinggggg. though i hope you guys enjoyed it. Merry Christmas!