Chapter 16: Jealousy

Kian's POV
Roni and Nessa are reconciled to each other. So thats good! They're happy again and me and aaron dont have to worry about anything anymore! Well, exept for me. Nessa is talking to some stranger and i can't even bare losing her and looks like guy is hitting up on her. So i approched nessa and said 'hi' to her.
"Hi nessa, who's that guy?"
"Oh nessa i didnt know you have a boyfriend!" Said the guy.
"Well he--"
"Yeah, i'm his boyfriend you got a problem?"
"Excuse us for a moment. Let's TALK kian."
Nessa dragged me far away from that dude. While she's dragging me away i gave the guy the 'Back off' look.
"KIAN! What the actual fuck are you thinking?!"
"Well, Ms. Vanessa Merrell i'm just protecting you from a stranger! Who knows what's gonna do with you?"
"Well, that stranger was my friend i've known him for over 5 years! And his name is Grayson Dolan. And he's just a friend. Are you jealous?"
"M-me J-jealous? Pfft, Never! Why would be jealous?" Fuck she knows i'm jealous!
"Oh kian, it's so obvious that your jealous! Don't worry i'm all yours!"
...What the actual fuck?!... Is she playing with my heart? If she is, she's pretty damn good. Back to reality! I obviously blushed for some reason... And she went back to that grayson dude. (Sighs) I guess i have to trust her at this one huh?

Nessa's POV
"Oh kian, it's so obvious that your jealous! Don't worry i'm all yours! ;)" WHAT THE FUCK?! What am i thinking?! I just said that to MY CRUSH!!! My life is ruined. Anyways, i need to go back to Grayson because he's probably getting bored.
"HEY GRAYSON! I'm back!"
"Oh nessa! I'm so sorry as much i wanted to spend some time with you. I've to go, I'm so so so sorry! I'll make it up to you i promise!"
"Oh well... I-it's okay!"
"Bye!"
"B-bye G-grayson"
What has gone into him? He's never like this! Did i do something wrong? Ugh, there are too much drama going on to my life.
"Oh and nessa. Here." He hands me an evenlope it says 'riddle'.
"Let the others see it! And good luck you'll need it."
"Uh okay bye."
I ran over to roni where kian and aaron are and showed them the envelope which said the riddle inside. The envelope says

What turns everything around but does not move?

Aaron's POV
After what nessa showed us the envelope i got the answer but i don't know if its right...
"Oh i know the answer!"
"What is it kian?"
"Easy! Its a clock!"
"A clock moves you idiot!" This gonna be a long day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Im back! Sorry i haven't posted in a while. There 's a lot of things happening in my life... Please understand it! Thank you!

Fact number 4: My ship on BTS are Taekook, Sope, Jikook, And Namjin!

So that's gonna be all for this chapter. I'll try my best to make more chapters. If you want you can follow me at instagram my account is @squishymerrell !Thank you! I purple you all! 💜💜💜