● ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ʙᴏɴᴅ ●

*DING*

Liked by: lazyronstudios, vanessamerrell, hadiyaahh, kianlawley, graysondolan, ethandolan, and 1,830,937 others

veronicamerrell: thank you for making me smile once more. :)

Comments are turned off

---

Aaron wondered who the person might be, but whoever it is it made him jealous. He want to go to the twins place and reconcile with her once more. So he decided to text her, hoping for a reply.

<< Hedgiee 😍❤ >>

Aaron:
Roni!
babe!

Aaron:
please answer..
i need to talk to you

Hedgiee 😍❤:
what?

Aaron:
can we meet up today?
i have something to talk about..

Hedgiee 😍❤:
fine...
But i'm only going to
give you a limited time

Hedgiee 😍❤:
got it?

Aaron:
yes..

[READ ✔]

He turned of his phone with a frown plastered on his face, she's usually not cold towards Aaron, but since they started having a break she started acting cold.

The boy forced himself to actually get up and start taking a hot bath, Few minutes have passed and he's ready to go into Veronica's house. He hopped inside of his car and played his playlist.

The scene of someone making Veronica laugh or making her happy is making him even more jealous. He deeply regretted his actions before, if only he can turn back the time, and avoid making those stupidmistakes that he's done. But, it's too late past is the past and we need to move on.

The taller hopped out of the shower and started to dress up, he wore a casual clothing yet comfortable

[TIME SKIP]

Veronica heard a loud knock coming outside her room, only to see Aaron, she instantly assumed that it was her sister who let him in. She opened the door wide for him to enter with. Both of them sat in her bed, awkward atmosphere was thick. No one dared to speak. Veronica's sigh filled the room. 

"Alright Aaron, what did you want to talk about? If it's about that post, then it was nobody." Veronica stated, the taller was shocked. By that one like she immediately knew he was going to ask. Everything turned silent once more, But Aaron has another thing to ask the girl.

"Roni, When are we going to stop this?" Aaron asked, Veronica finally looked at him in the eye. "Maybe if you wouldn't be so possesive and over-protective over me?" Veronica bluntly said, Aaron felt hurt at the girl's sayings.

"...I-i think you need to leave... I can't hurt you with my hurtful words. Thank you for visiting me." The girl said, her voice sounded weak and Aaron took a good look on her face, Tears are now threatening to fall, before he got out of the room The black-haired boy mouthed 'don't cry, I love you.' and left with a smile.

Veronica closed the door and finally let her tears fall in her cheeks, Loud sobs and low murmurs filled her room. She was tired of crying and she knows it, she wishes that everything will be much more okay from now on. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a faint knock on the door. She still didn't answer, Another knock again was heard. It was definitely making her annoyed, though, she still didn't answer.

"Roni, please open the door. You're making me worried..." Veronica tried recognizing the voice only to come into a conclusion that it was her sister who kept knocking. She took a deep breath and opened the door, The girl was welcomed with Vanessa's hug. She would be lying if she said that she didn't miss Vanessa's warmth.

"Now, come on. Tell me everything. Everything that's been bothering you, i'll be here listening to it all." The younger gave her a comforting smile and patted the space next to her. Veronica immediately sat in the space and prepared herself.

"Y-you see... Everything is going well right? When you saw my post on insta, that's where Micheal took me. B-but then," Veronica started stuttering and her eyes are getting tearful once more, Vanessa hushed her and patted her back as a sign of comfort, "You don't have to keep going, You can stop there if you want to." The older protested and insisted that she'll continue with her story.

"Aaron texted me, he told me he needed to talk to me. O-of course i knew he was going to talk about my post. So, i gave him a limited time to talk with me. And he told me... When are we going to stop this? I was shocked and i-i didn't think he eould ask that and... I just told him the time was up." Veronica was now tearing up, while the younger stood up to get some med kit. "W-what are you-" Vanessa cutted her off and mouthed 'trust me okay?' She took a bandage and lifted up Veronica's sleeve.

TW // SELF HARM! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC KINDLY SKIP THIS PART!

She was shocked to see some fresh cuts and dried blood, The brunette-haired girl started to clean her wounds up and put some disinfectant into it. "Stay there, I'll cook something for you to eat. We can watch Netflix if you want after this." All Veronica can do was to nod her head and let her sister do whatever she wants. Vanessa cooked some simple food for her sister to eat and went upstairs to feed her.

It was nearing night time, after Veronica's confession the silence had settled. It wasn't awkward though, it was rather, Comforting. Veronica felt nice since she haven't done this with her sister for a long time after she got a boyfriend. She missed this, and she wished everyday could be like this.

Liked by: lazyronstudios, vanessamerrell, hadiyaahh, kianlawley, graysondolan, ethandolan, and 1,830,937 others

veronicamerrell: @vanessamerrell thank you for comforting me today

Load more comments...

vanessamerrell: it's no problem! :)

hadiyaah: next time invite me 😂
>veronicamerrell: sure! :D
>vanessamerrell: gladly!

merrelltwinner: hope you guys are doing just fine! Fighting!

ronronshipper: hope you're happy veronica! Stay safe!

----

As an Author, i deeply apologize for the lack of updates i'm giving and i also apologize if this story is getting boring. And i'd like to thank all of you who still supports my book!

Also, yes, i will have a new book called k-pop oneshots, please support my upcoming book! thank you!