Chapter 18: Help?

Grayson's POV

"We should probably get you back Nessa. The others might be worried about you"

"Okay, but can i go back here sometime?"

"Sure!" I sajd as we started to go to their spot. May be i should help them escape this place? Would that be good? Micheal will kill me though for sure. Should i just make an bet on him? But i'll do my best to help them escape here, Because they're my friends. They helped me through up's and down's. I should help them as a thank you.

And i'll try my best to remove my feelings for Nessa. Maybe- I mean Kian also loves Vanessa. I shouldn't be in his way.

"Grayson!" Nessa shouted

"Y-yes?"

"You've been spacing out lately... Are you okay?" I've been spacing out? She looks worried. But i can risk telling her everything. Maybe she will hate me for actually helping Micheal to get Veronica his.

"I'm okay Nessa. You don't need to worry about me okay?" I gave her a reassuring smile.

TIME SKIP●

I got Nessa back into their spot safely. Now, there is only one more thing to do... Ask micheal to free them...
I arrived at Micheal's "base" and of course it had to be locked 😑 good thing i have a spare key with me. You see... Micheal really trust me... I don't know if this is called "breaking trust" but i just really need to help them.

"Micheal! Where are you?"

"Room!"

"Okay i'm comming there!"

*Knock knock knock*

"Come in!"

"Hey... Uh... I was thinking that maybe we shouldn't keep them here anymore..."

"What-"

"Listen to me first, i can set you up on a blind date and if you don't like the girl we'll capture the twins again. Deal?"

Veronica's POV

"Nessa! Where have you been?!"

"At Grayson's place? Why?" She said in a very calming tone. I glanced at Kian who looks really Jealous of Grayson and Vanessa.

"Look, Nessa you know you have a boyfriend right?"

"No i don't? Who are you talking about?"

"Kian? I thought you guys were a thing? Are you not?"

"Nope, we weren't even a thing... What makes you think that?" What?! I thought they were together... So that's why kian's been acting weird he's Jealous of Grayson since Grayson has more time with Nessa! (Or vise versa)

"GUYS!"

"Grayson? What the heck are you doing here?"

"I'm going to help you guys escape."

"How though? Micheal knows everything about what were doing?" Aaron said