Chapter 12: The Fight

Before i start this chapter. I'll do a ronron tea or a fact about me and some random fact! Now on with the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV
I've been noticing roni and nessa. Not talking to each other, because they always talk to each other and do some fun stuff. But now its different... They dont talk to each other that much and i think... Roni is mad at nessa... Well, To be honest i never EVER saw them fight before...
"Hey roni, Are you okay?"
"Yeah... Im fine"
"Why are you and nessa arent talking?"
"Its nothing...."
"Come on you can tell me anything!"
"Okay, well... I just think she trust Kian a lot more than me... I don't want our bond to lose... Why can't she just trust me? Why does it always have to be kian? I mean i am her sister.. We trust each other. I guess that's gone now.. " Roni said as she started crying i quickly comforted her.. I can't see her suffering this much. But she's is some what right. Nessa is trusting Kian a lot more than roni. It sucks cause i've been there before. Sarah doesn't even trust me and Alex... We dont get to hang out that much because of lauren and he trust lauren a lot more than me.
While i was comforting roni and telling her that everything will be okay. I saw Nessa crying. She immediately came up to us.

Roni's POV

I saw nessa comming up towards us. I dont know what to do. So i started crying more and more. Until she really got close to me.

Bold italic- Nessa

Italic- Roni

"Roni are you alright?"
"No Nessa..."
"What's wrong?"
"Why? WHY DO YOU TRUST KIAN MORE THAN ME?! WE DON'T EVEN TALK THAT MUCH NOW! WHY? WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT HAPPENED TO US NESSA? I thought we always share our secrets and problems. Why do you just share it to kian? What happened about me? Am i invisible to you? What does kian have that i dont...?" I said as i started to cry. I mean all of i said was true. She cares about kian more than me..
"I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU RONI! I TRUST YOU OKAY? CAN'T I JUST TELL SOME OF MY PROBLEMS TO KIAN?! DO WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG? YOUR IN DANGER! I DON'T WANT TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME! THERE ARE YOU HAPPY?! UGH! I HATE YOU!"

She said i hate you to me... And just walked away... WHY? WHY DO I ALWAYS GET SO UNLUCKY! SHE HATES ME NOW! I... I'm such a bad sister... What's worth living when the most important person that you care about hates you...

Nessa's POV
What have i done?! Why did i say that to her? She probably hates me now. I just said i hate you to the most important person in my life... 
"Hey are you alright?" Kian said
"Yeah... I just got into a fight with roni"
"Well, You can trust me and you can hang out with me! But just don't forget that roni is there. Don't you ever feel to your sister that she's invisible. Just have a sister bonding time! Now why don't you apologize to her?" After kian said all of that i realized that i was wrong... I made my sister feel like she's invisible. I'm going to apologize to her but not now. After that fight with her can't face her yet.
"Yeah maybe i will apologize to her but not now tho" i said with a smile. But i'm still blaming myself on the inside. It's hard to apologize to her. What if she doesn't accept my apology? There are so many things that could possibly can happen! But i hope she accepts it... Ugh! I regret everything i said to her! I sgouldn't just said that on the first place! Why am i so blind! I didn't care about her feelings! I let my anger control me... What's literally going onto me? I don't understand myself anymore. What's worth living? But cross-fingers i hope she accepts my apology! I really HOPE!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

And That's going to be the end of this chapter! 

So a fact about me: I'm Half chinese! But i don't speak fluent chinese i can speak though. But i can write in chinese! I am learning to speak in chinese. But most people when they see they me they always question if i'm korean but i'm used to those! And that's one of my fact! 💜

As i said that is going to be the end of this chapter! But i hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you for supporting this book! Thank you also for the reads and votes on this book! 

Anyways, I LOVE YOU GUYS! BE TRUE BE YOU! 💜💜💜

나는 너희들을 사랑한다! (I love you guys!)