Ch.1: Is It Over?

"ii-ii2 iit over?" "I-I THINK SO." "are you sure?" "I Am Pretty Sure It Is Over." "1 TH1NK K4N4Y4 1S R1GHT 1-1TS OV3R!" Terezi cheers while everyone stares at her blankly an she frowns. "WH4T 4R3 YOU LOOK1NG 4T TH3 BL1ND G1RL FOR? 1 4M PR3TTY SUR3 W3 K1LL3D J4CK, TH3 COND3NC3, 4ND LORD 3NGL1SH." She puts a finger up as she lists the three people they defeated "I-I GUESS TEREZI IS RIGHT..." And as soon as he said that everyone began to cheer.
"KK, KK! fuck he wont wake up..." Sollux attempted to wake up Karkat but failed as did some of the others "how about ii try?" Sollux grinned and reached out her hand for her strife specibus but it didn't appear "Oh riight..." Sollux pouted "how about i try?" Aradia smirked "NO!!!" everyone yelled at the same time waking Karkat up. He groaned as he sat up "W-WHATS GOING ON?" Everyone turned their heads so they were looking at Karkat and didn't look like they were about to kill Aradia "n-nothiing KK." Sollux tried not to stutter and when he did he started to regret it because Karkat knew them all too well to know if they are hiding something "SPIT IT OUT WHAT WERE YOU ABOUT TO DO TO ARADIA. OR SHOULD I SAY," He points at Aradia "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU ABOUT TO DO." Nothing, just trying to wake you up." She acted all innocent. "WELL THAT MAKES MUCH MORE FUCKING SENSE. SOLLUX WHAT JUST HAPPENED BEFORE, NO WHILE I WAS... KNOCKED OUT..? I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THIS..." He frowned while he was trying to remember. "what happened ii2 we beat that game that almost kiilled everythiing and everyone." "T-THAT IS REALLY WEIRD..." He put his hand under his chin deep in thought about the dream he was having. But it wasn't on Prospit or the Battle field which was strange. He was here and Terezi was talking about how they beat the game. "WAIT WE REALLY BEAT THE GAME?" "1 4M PR3TTY SUR3, YOU W3R3 JUST SL33P1NG W3R3N'T YOU K4RKL3S?" "YEAH. AND I WASN'T ON THE BATTLE FIELD. I WAS HERE HAVING A NORMAL DREAM LIKE ANY OTHER NORMAL BEING." "TH4NK YOU FOR PROV1NG MY PO1NT." Terezi says as she bows "I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT. SO NONE OF US WILL DIE FROM JACK OR THE CONDENCE OR LORD ENGLISH OR EVEN EACHOTHER?" Sollux quietly whispered in Karkat's ear "well we can't be 2ure of your moiiraiil but other than that ye2 we probably are 2afe." he said it so quietly Karkat could barely hear him.
KARKATS POV.
I could hardly hear him. Which was a good thing I guess. It means no one could hear our conversation. I really wanted to kiss him though. I have had a flush crush on him since... Right before we decided to play SGRUB actually. I could never get the courage to tell him. I mean, he probably isn't interested anyway but oh well, I guess. But the more important news is we are out of the game! Finally!
SOLLUX'S POV.
I think we are finally safe. But I never know. I mean I can't trust the words that are coming out of my own mouth. I-I just can't take any more of that gogdamn game! Didn't it kill enough people?! I am fucking blind because of Ampora. "HALF OF US ARE FUCKING DEAD!!" Everyone stared at me as I screamed it as loud as I could without relizing it. And soon enough, I was on my knees trying to control my psionics and luckily succeeding. I had a huge flush crush on KK. I was slightly hoping he would say that he was flushed for me. But he didn't. He just came up to me and shoosh papped me. I started to think of our deceased friends and started crying Yellow streaming from my eyes. Darkness. That was all I could see. But I felt warmth. Warmth from what I think is KK "K-KK-?" "SOLLUX JUST FUCKING SHUT UP." "Th-thank you KK. IIt mean2 a-alot." My voiced cracked "F-FUCKASS." and with that something happened. He got up and ran away. Atleast thats what it sounded like. A-and was he... Crying? I think I heard his voice crack before he left. So I wiped away my tears quickly and ran after him. All I had to do was follow the sound of his running. Its not that hard. Right?
KARKAT'S POV.
I started crying and today was NOT going to be the day that everyone was going to find out my blood colour. I can't even bring myself to tell Sollux that I'm flushed for him let alone tell everyone my colour. I mean they would probably kill me on the spot. Its a mutation. I'm a mutant. A fucking mutant. They probably would be disgusted. So I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I just got up and ran. I feel horrible about it though. I mean, I wish I could keep Sollux in my arms. He was so hot. In both ways I mean but he always looks hot. I mean nothing. But he felt like he was burning my skin. But I didn't care. I helped calm him down. thats all that matters to me. That and people knowing my colour. I heard footsteps running behind me. I didn't look back for two reasons: 1) I knew that my face was stained candy red and 2) I could hardly see in the first place. But then I remembered something. It was probably Kanaya. She is always the one that tries to help whomever needs it. And also was the only one who knew my colour. I stopped and turned around wiping away my tears sp I could sortof see, though I was still sniffling slightly. "S-SOLLUX?" I noticed through blurry eyes that it was Sollux who came for me. "ye2 KK iit2 me. ii-iim 2orry." "WHY WOULD YOU BE SORRY?" "becau2e you probably wanted kanaya iin2tead riight? ii ju2t heard you run away cryiing and ii know about your weiird ob22e22iion wiith nobody knowiing your colour and so ii ju2t thought that 2iince iim bliind iit would bee fiine 2o iim really 2orry iif you want me two lea-" I then made the biggest mistake in my life. I kissed him. I mean in some of my romcoms they say that its like fireworks. And I have never believed that. Until now. But I pulled away as fast as I could. "S-SORRY. I REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT." He didn't reply. just stared at me while I looked down at my feet.
SOLLUX'S POV.
He kissed me. I almost exploded with joy. But then he pulled away almost immediately. "S-SORRY. I REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT." Where I just stared (without actually being able to see) at him in shock and joy "K-KK." "I KNOW I'M A FUCKING IDIOT AND I UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HANG OUT EVER AGAIN..." And then he went on some rant about how he made the biggest mistake of him life and alot more shit like that. It was really cute. "KK ii dont want to bee your friiend anymore." "I'M FINE WITH THAT SOLLUX." "no not liike that." "ii want you two be my matesprit." I looked at my feet. "ii mean ii under2tand iif you dont want to but ii would bee 2o fuckiing happy iif you 2ay ye2." I smile hopefully. "SOLLUX I WILL BE YOUR MATSPRIT. BUT IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD A FLUSH CRUSH ON ME FOR?" "2iince half a 2weep before we played SGRUB. you?" "RIGHT BEFORE WE PLAYED SGRUB." We kissed again except this time it lasted alot longer. I was so happy. For once I was happy when I wasn't hacking or programming. After a while we left back to the others KK guiding me. On our way back (which took awhile because KK didn't know where we were going exactly and I didn't either) and we decided not to tell them yet because we didn't want to tell them right away "iin a few day2." "FINE BY ME."
<><><><><><><><><><>
Omg I love this so much more than my other stories because I'm getting sortof hopefully better. I usually am not descriptive enough because I always have a picture of what I'm writing in my head and so I never write down what I'm thinking of.

[EDIT] So I was just reading this and realized how stupid I was about it. Here, this is WAY better. Now no dead characters are alive here! :3