Ch. 34

SOLLUX'S POV

I quickly began my search for Kanaya imagining what I would do to her. I wonder.... I mean, I could kill her slow and painful, or, quick. Hmmm.......... Slow and painful it is! Or maybe just hang her. Yeah that way she can't scream. (A/N I, uh, I am just realizing how fucked up this is getting... fucking brain, being all morbid) If she could scream she would probably ruin the fun.... OOH! I know what I could do! I could tie her up and gag her THEN hang her! but I'd have to make sure she doesn't make a sound~! I don't think I'm insane. Killing my former friend that blamed my matesprits death on me. I have a good reason to kill her. I skipped along happily with a wide grin plastered on my face, my fangs showing. I eventually got to a hive that looked like Kanaya's style. I went to the back of it and peered in the window and spotted Kanaya. I grinned widely and giggled silently not letting her know of my presence. He hair was dishevled and her clothes are ragged. Aww, poor Kanaya... I guess I will simply put her out of her misery then~! I awaited the night to fall. Once it finally did I sighed heavily in relief. Gog that took so long stupid human sun. I picked the lock on the window and silently opened it and slithered through, smirking. I slowly tip toed my way through the house peering in doors that are a jar opening ones that aren't. I finally found the room where Kanaya was resting her brow crinkled in stress even in her sleep. I quickly ripped a piece of duct tape and plastered it over her mouth as I tape her other limbs together. She bolts upright, whipping her head from side to side. I chuckle lightly, "ah kanaya... ii bound you my2elf you are never getting out." Her eyes widened in fear and I grinned, laughing maniacally. "ii have hated you 2iince you blamed Karkat'2 death on me you know..." I drew a long blade glinting in the moon light. I carefully brought the blade to her left cheek breaking the pale white skin now glowing. I watched as green trickled down her face dripping into her lap (A/N why am I beig so descriptive NOW of all times? do I need help? yeah I need mental therapy) I giggled like a young female human. "Looks liike your goiing two go 2lowly and painfully~!" She quivered on her bed shaking it with her movements. I sliced up her wrists, legs, and face until around 2 am when I got tired of the playing. I pulled out a rope tying the knot and placed it gingerly around her neck. I suddenly pulled violently causing the noose to tighten quickly. I picked her up. She was extremely light as though she hadn't eaten in a long while. I held her in one of my arms as I went up towards the attic. Once in the dank, dusty room I found a beam, tying the rope to it and letting her fall down as far as the rope would let her. I ripped the tape from her mouth watching as her eyes rolled into their sockets and she gagged. She sported a bright red ring around her neck. She struggled but it only made it worse. Her veins began bulging out of her skin as did her blank eyes. She eventually became still and calm. Her face looked terrible though. Her tongue hanging from her mouth, her bulging eyes rolled up into her head, veins popping from her temple and finally the new necklace dripping with blood.
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
Holy fucking shit. Why am I so morbid today. Okay catch up time! All the characters are dead but Sollux who is insane. Wow... I meant for there to be like two deaths.... that escalated alot... but hey! anyway! its a chapter! also I don't know why its so gory btw. Also tell me if that was overly descriptive. Please. I kinda want to know. But anyway sorry for the late update! see ya next time!