Ch. 13

Sorry couldn't think of a name for this chapter...
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

3RD POV

Sollux has been lying about not being able to see since he was "blinded" by Eridan. He still gazes at Karkat whenever his head is turned. "Oh how I wish I could tell him... But the time hasn't come yet..." Sollux mused to himself. "kk? kk are y0u 0kay? what happened?!" The lying became easier and easier as time took its toll on him. Once he saw Karkat unconcious he went over quickly and quietly and wrapped a bandage around his head (A/N where did he get the bandage o_O) and walked over to Kanaya he hummed as he thought of what to do with her wound which is still bleeding profusely. He decided to treat it an followed through with the oporation. After that he walked over to where Aradia was "oh aa... ii wii2h that you were not dead but what wiill ii do about it? fate ii2 a hateful thiing you know..." He lightly caressed a stab wound where her stomach ahould be not noticing Karkat staggering over to him. "oh aa..." He stood up and whipped around (A/N see what I did there? heh, WHIPped? because Aradia's strife specibus is whipkind? get it? no? oh I'll just leave then *goes and cries in a corner*) seeing Karkat limping towards him clutching his head "S-SOLLUX? WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU? ARE YOU ALRIGHT OR SOMETHING?" Karkat kept an angry look but worry showed in his eyes Sollux was snapped out of whatever trance he was in and hugged Karkat kissing him passionately. Karkat returned the kiss but eventually pulled away for breath. "ii-ii'm 2orry kk..." Sollux looked at the ground while Karkat gave him a quizzical look "WHY?" Sollux knit his eyebrows together. "becau2e ii liied..." Karkat was even more confused then before, "ABOUT WHAT?" Sollux felt so much shame mustard tinted tears clouded him vision but he refused to let them fall "ii can 2ee..."
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Short chapter, I know. HAPPY LATE ALL HALLOWS EVE THOUGH GUYS! I wanted to post something because all hallows eve was last night and yeah. Tell me what you were! Anyway! I'm accepting requests for one-shot sadstucks! if you guys want me to do ships or anything just message me :3