Ch. 18

Sollux's light footsteps echoed as he paced around the cold stone room. "ii wiill probably end up dyiing ii2 what your tryiing two 2ay. riight 2kye?" She nodded biting her lip lightly. "Okay, I'm sorry but if you want any chance in survival you have to put full trust in me okay?" Sollux nodded and promised that he'd put all of his trust in her. She grinned from ear to ear "alright. Lets do this shit."
~timeskip brought to you by wanting to sleep but still awake writing this because I can~
After hours of tedious thinking and plotting they figured out the plan. "Alright so. What we'll do is sneak out the passage," Skye pointed to a hole in the wall she made herself over the 5 sweeps shed been here for. (Since she was a sweep old.) "Then we climb out the window of the castle and down using the vines that lead to the ground then we knock out these two gaurds and steal their uniforms and put them on." Sollux cut in "fiir2t we need two cut your haiir though. Dont forget." She sighed as she threw her long hair over her shoulder and hugged it like it was her life force. "Yeah.." She stood up after reviewing the rest of the plans (A/N I'm too tired to figure out the rest of them right now okay?) and walked to the hole in the wall crawling in and getting scissors she had in there from a sweep or two ago. She placed them at chin length and started cutting. It took mere minutes in order to chop off over four feet of hair (A/N hopy shit she has long hair... Shes 5"7 btw) she then started chopping it so short she looked like a boy. She kept one chunk of her hair so that she could cover her scars over her left eye. "Now you." She turned to the mustard blood. She paused as she realized something. "Fuck... I just cut my hair for nothing! They'll still recognize us! Our horns!" Sollux face palmed as he came to the same conclusion. "2hiit...." Skye's face went dark. "They are so going to fucking pay for making me chop my fucking hair off..." Sollux stepped back fromthe jade blood "ii thought jade blood2 were alway2 calm and kiind...." Sollux mumbled "oh, well not this jade blood. I have anger issues. Sorry if I scare you though..." She looked slightly sad "I've scared off anyone that wanted to be my friend in a matter of minutes... Living in jail for most of your life... It changes you..." She sighed and looked Sollux in the eyes "Lets put this plan into action!"
=-=-=-=--=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Welp I'm updating pretty quickly... Yeah. See? Sollux is still alive!