Ch. 4: What Will Happen to Us?!

Ok the last chapter was bad. I was rushing. Alot. I wanted to put it up so I did the quickest and bestish I could but this one will be better! hopefully

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

KARKAT'S POV

I was running for Sollux's hive. I knew that is where he would go. Hiding where there is shelter other than trees. So I was sprinting, dodging around trees barely missing running straight into them panting from exurting myself. I am not in very good shape. I just finished all the leader stuff from the last game and hiding my blood colour. There was a splitting pain in my chest but I ignored it. I saw Sollux's hive in the distance. I was so close... I just needed to run... A... Little... Farther... Then, I fell to the ground unconcious.

SOLLUX'S POV

I ran to my hive as soon as the new version of the reckoning started. I didn't mean to leave kk behind its just instincts kicked in. As soon as I was at my hive I realized I had left kk and bolted out of my hive and started sprinting, In a straight line. I ran even when my legs started to ache. After about half an hour of running I saw a lump on the ground and I slowed to a halt and patted the ground until I found it. My hands ran along the figures body trying to sense who it was. Then I touched the horns. Shit. I instantly brought my hand off of the horn though I knew who those horns belonged to. My one and only matesprit. I honestly wanted to rub them gently but I will leave that when there is a bucket nearby and when kk is awake. Otherwise that is quite creepy and I know how sensitive his horns are so I backed off quickly and moved my hands to his shoulder and shook slightly and then I put my ear to his chest since he remained there, a lump. He was still breathing, but faintly. I picked him up and ran back to my hive. Oh my gog. He was running to my hive. To make sure I was okay. (A/N SHIPSSSSSSSS OMGS THE SHIPS! MY SHIPPING RADAR IS GOING CRAZY!) A single mustard yellow tear ran down my cheek. "ii wiill bee your mate2priit forever kk. ii am 2o red for you." I was still holding him in my arms but he shifted slightly. A sign he was waking up thank gog! "k-kk? are you alriight?" "S-SOLLUX?" He reached up to my face and stroked it lightly. "iim riight here kk. iit2 alriight now..." I shoosh papped him lightly. "2hoo2h kk 2hoo2h." He started purring lightly. Oh my gog he is so cute! I held him closer protectively. He started to reach up past my face and I had a feeling I knew what he was doing. I ducked my head lower slightly and he started rubbing the base of my horns and I moaned quietly. "K-kk? w-why?" I whimpered between moans. "BE FUCKING HAPPY CAPTOR." Aw I could tell he was trying to be romantic I mean it wasn't very good but it is adorable. I felt around the back of his head until I touched his horns lightly and at the slightest touch Karkat moaned quietly. (A/N do no judge this part it is for convinience so shoosh) I picked him up bridal style as the humans call it and carried him to the bed moaning quietly because he was still rubbing my horns and I was retuning the gesture feeling him pur lightly in my arms.

KARKAT'S POV

I was so fucking red for him I mean I tried to do what they did in my romcoms I watch but Sollux did it better. He picked me up and layed me down on the bed and lay down next to me. "kk?" I wonder how this will turn out... "YEAH?" "ii-iim scared..." I was genuinely surprised. "ABOUT WHAT?" I replied feeling nervous myself. "what wiill happen two u2? and the other2? ii mean, wiill the re2t of u2 diie two?" I rolled onto my side so I was facing him. "ITS FINE SOLLUX. IT WON'T BE THE SAME AS LAST TIME. I-I PROMISE..." I rolled over so he was facing me and I stared into his empty eyes full of sadness and grief. He knew I was lying I knew I was lying. "you need two learn how two liie." He stated still looking nervous. "WE SHOULD FIND THE OTHERS." I replied quickly changing the subject and he noticed but just nodded his head in response caressing the side of my face lightly. Then we both got up and walked out of his hive.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Welp hope this is better than the last one. I did add a bit of horn rubbing but thays probably about as bad as itll get though that might happen in the future again. Who knows? find out next time- screw this it sounds like a tv show... *leaves*