Ch. 12:

KARKAT'S POV

"HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT?!" Sollux glared at me slightly, "y0u kn0w y0u ARE asking the BLIND guy this, right?" "RIGHT. I FORGET SOMETIMES BECAUSE YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL." I replied back. He smirked, "I kn0w." I rolled my eyes. "THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION." He shrugged "whatever. ive g0t n0 clue what happened." I threw my hands up in defeat. I quickly went onto Trollian and trolled Kanaya

carcinoGenisist [CG] began trolling grimAuxileratrix [GA] at [16:13]

CG: KANAYA?
CG: KANAYA WERE YOU IN THE EXPLOSION? IS ANYONE HURT?!
GA: Karkat there is no need to worry. everything is fine.
CG: ALRIGHT. WHERE ARE YOU.
GA: The same place as before.
CG: I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE OR SO.
GA: Alright. See you in a few.
carcinoGenisist [CG] ceased trolling grimAuxileratrix [GA] at [16:20]

3RD POV

Karkat took Sollux's hand quickly not noticing anything off about Kanaya or her quirk. He was blinded by the need to make sure his friends were alright. After about twenty minutes of running they found themselves back where they started off from. They saw a cloaked figure holding a glittering knife to Kanaya's throat. The knife wasn't clean. It had different glinting colours on it. "K-Karka-" {Kanaya began before she was knocked unconscious her wide jade green eyes closed slowly and delicately. "W-who are you!?" Karkat's voice quivered as he stuttered. "Well, well, well... You came for your friends eh?" The cloaked figure's voice was hoarse as he held Kanaya by her raven black hair. "I wish I could say but I guess the time has one for me to leave..." They sounded extremely dissapointed as they dropped Kanaya's limp body, it landed with a small but audible thud on the ground. Her limbs were splayed at different angles, some at unnatural ones. The dark cloaked figure flashed a shining pure white smirk as he turned and walked away. Karkat, being filled with rage at the death of his friends stomped towards the figure. "WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU JUST COME OVER HERE AND KILL MY FREINDS!?" With a flick of the hooded figures wrist Karkat was thrown against a tree as though he were a ragdoll. Candy red blood slowly started pouring out of a wound in the back of his head matting his hair dying it with a slight red tint. Sollux sighed for he knew what happened. He saw it ALL.
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
WOO HOO NEW CHAPTER!!! Sorry if this is getting bloody. It around Halloween okay?