Ch. 14:

hi its meh. the author. this story is turning out WAY better than I thought it would and I want to take a moment to thank all of you readers! Thank you for all of your comments and votes! Each new comment or vote puts a grin on my face. A grin that makes me realize why I started writing in the first place. I used to hate writing before wattpad and look where I am now! Any who! TO THE STORY!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

3RD POV

'How did I lie to my _____ for so long?! I never should have done it... I wish I hadn't... WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID?!?!' Sollux thought to himself. Karkat's eyes widened "W-WHAT?!?!"Karkat was in pure shock after finding out this new information. "Y-YOU HAVE BEEN LYING THIS WHOLE TIME?" Karkat wasn't even angry. He collapsed to the ground gripping his hair tears threatening to spill. A single mustard yellow tear fell from Sollux's empty eyes "ii-ii am 2o 2o 2orry kk..." More tears pooled in Sollux's eyes. "I-ITS ALRIGHT... I AM JUST SO FUCKING HAPPY YOU CAN SEE!" Kanaya groaned and stood up holding where her wound is. "Karkat, Sollux, Are You Both Alright?" Kanaya had a look of worry on her face, it IS in her blood to care for others. "WE'RE FINE KANAYA. thanks for asking..." Karkat mumbled the last sentence to himself. "Hmm?" She cocked her head to the side slightly. Karkat simply shook his head "ITS NOTHING..." She nodded excepting the fact she won't be able to get him to spill what he said. Karkat looked to his left and gasped at the sight, the bodies of his friends sprawled on the damp grass different colours of the rainbow strewn around the bodies that the liquid belonged to. Each of the trolls had a different death method. Aradia, had the sides of her head beaten in blood spilling from the dents. Terezi, had been stabbed repeatedly so the only way you could tell it was her was the teal blood and the carmine scarf she used to have around her head. Suddenly Kanaya remembered all the terrible fates of her friends. She was foced to watch it happen up close and the same was about to happen to her but she was saved by Sollux and Karkat. She burst out sobbing jade tinted tears streaming down her pure white face staining her clothes. Karkat's eyes widened as she broke out sobbing a worried look plastered on her face "KANAYA WHATS WRONG?!" Kanaya picked up the urgency in his tone and quickly replied, "I Saw It Happen! I Saw Them Die! I Didn't Do Anything!" Karkat papped Kanaya's back soothingly as he whispered, "Shoosh, its alright kanaya... its not your fault... Shoosh...." She began nodding slightly as her tears slowed, "R-really? You Really Think So?" He nodded looking her in the eye trying to remain calm as he helped Kanaya regain her composure. "WHAT HAPPENED TO LALONDE AND STRID-" Karkat was cut off by Kanaya being tipped over the edge as she pointed to their right. "OH MY G- KANAYA I AM SO SORRY! I-I DIDN'T KNOW!" To their right was Rose's body, or at least whats left of it. Her nody was chopped up into tiny pieces dark thick blood everywhere. Dave's body where his head was chopped off. Sollux gaped at the sight he saw. "W-what happened to t-the others?" Karkat was nervous to ask. "T-they left me a-alone..." Kanaya sniffed as she dried her tears.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
There ya go! not too long :( I put it up asap though, sorry, school! :D we're learning super rad stuff like fractals!!! yeah I am a nerd but I am too fab to give a damn aswell B|