Ch. 24

3RD POV

After hours of walking they reached the castle. It had an awfully strange aura surrounding it and it made Sollux nervous. It made Karkat nervous aswell but on a different level. He began hyperventilating. He became unaware of his surroundings as he fell to his knees. He shook uncontrollably and violently. He was having a panic attack. Sollux had seen Karkat have panic attacks before but very rarely. He knelt beside Karkat and started calming him down. After Karkat regained his composure he was breathing heavily and steadily. "t-thanks." Sollux nodded in reply pulling Karkat up "a2 long a2 your fiine kk. ii wa2 really fuckiing worriied. You haven't had a paniic attack for 2weep2." Karkat nodded slightly. "Yeah.. I guess not... But there are more important matters on hand! we must save Kanaya..." Sollux and Karkat pecked eachother on the lips not sure if they would make it out alive. They started towards the castle. Luckily Sollux knew his way around and to the dungeon. They moved swiftly and quietly. Once they reached the dungeon they took a set of keys from a snoring gaurd and unlocked the enormous cell. "K-Kanaya?" Karkat asked into the cell.
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
Fucking wattpad deleted the chapter I was working on and so I did this instead >:/ also Karkat had a panic attack! I got my info on panic attacks through someone in my grade who had one yesterday. So yes it IS accurate info.