Ch. 17

3RD POV
Sollux was kneeling on the ground clutching where his heart is. "w-why not force my friiend2 2ee me diie? ii know your not that niice..." He seemed unamused. "Your not going to die idiot. I didn't hit anywhere vital. I will keep you locked down in the dungeon and if you even THINK about using your psiioniics, heh, well lets just say you can't. If you are anywhere in this building you can't use your psiioniics. Good luck~! Now your wound..... PATCH THIS ONE UP AND THROW IT IN THE DUNGEON!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Two gaurds dragged him to the infirmery where he got his wound treated. Afterwards the guards took him and threw him in the dungeon making sure that they didn't open the wound because they would be punished (which is a death penalty). He sat up slowly clutching his arm that was the first thing to hit the stone floor. "W-what happened...?" He asked himself (A/N okay I'm adding my fantroll here so deal with it. I need a character and thats the first thing that came to mind) "What happened is you got thrown in a dungeon dumbass." A figure what towards him. She had jet black hair that went down to her ankles. Her pale grey limbs and face are stained with her jade green blood from many cuts around her body. She had three scars that went from just above her left eye down to her jaw. Her clothes were torn to shreds. She wore the remains of a black shirt and black sweat pants. "and who are you?" Sollux questioned the female troll "I am Skye Quill, the first one to be thrown in here. Be happy Captor. They're much nicer than when I was first locked up." Skye had a bored expression as though she had done this many times before. "How do you know my name?" Sollux was weary "Because you're name is all over the board." She had a dull look in her one jade green eye "the board?" She nodded staring off into space "yeah like, the game board. Every day there is one major topic and usually it changes every day but you've been on it for weeks by now." Sollux stepped back slightly. "2o you know everythiing about me?" He didn't want to know the answer. She nodded "yup. Like how you were in a quadrant with Vantas." Sollux shifted his weight from foot to foot "sall good dude. Don't be nervous about me knowing shit. Be thinking about getting out and back to Vantas." Sollux nodded "I've tried escaping..." She walked to a wall with many markings on it. "one..... Twenty..." She continued to mumble numbers to herself. "Four hundred thirteen times. I have tried to escape four hundred thirteen times. Four hundred and thirteen times of being cut and thrown like garbage until they threw me back here. Most of my physical wounds are self inflicted. Every accomplice I have ever had has been killed. I am sorry but I don't want you to die so we HAVE to escape without being caught. If we're caught, you die. If we don't try, you die. We have slim to none chance but it can be done. And it WILL be done."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
YAY! Almost 1k reads! I love you all so much so here is a cookie! (:::) Okay I didn't want to add my fan troll but she will probably end up dying in the end but who knows. I am so so so sorry I added her! I didn't know who else to add! Also I made her up in five minutes! Please don't hate! She is my first and only oc/fantroll!