Ch. 28

THANK YOU SO MUCH to: @Kawaii_Potato and @flamestarter888 for the ideas! I wouldn't be able to continue this story without them!
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
KARKAT'S POV

It makes me smile whenever I see Sollux walking outside on Earth. He is always alone but I feel like he knows I'm close by or at least I hope he knows. I mean I still love him, even without any breaths or any beating blood pumper, I still love him. Sometimes I have tried to speak to him but it never works and I just sigh and continue on with death. I wonder why my spirit is still here. I mean all other spirits are either burning in human hell or singing in human heaven. Why am I here? I should be up with the obnoxious singing choir. I have the blinding white suit and wings for it. I just am not up there. I'm not a ghost either. The ghosts I see are depressed looking and grey without any silly wings like what I have. Is it because I'm troll not human?

SOLLUX'S POV

It was so painful. The days drag on with me doing nothing. Every day drags on with me wanting to die. I just want to die. A quick painless death preferrably but in all honesty it doesn't matter. I simply want to move on and find Karkat. Kanaya and I have hated eachother since Karkat ... And so she just up and left. I assume that she either found Rose or committed suicide. I honestly don't care what happened to her. I wish there was some way to communicate with Karkat...

~~~timeskip brought to you by some reason~~~

I walked to some store that sold things to do with supernatural things and I know its all bullshit but I have to try or else I'll go fucking insane! I have to try every method in order to communicate with Karkat! I sighed deeply and grabbed a random book off of the old, dusty shelves stacked haphazardly with books. More books that looked to have been untouched for sweeps littered the store and there was one path way inorder to manuver around. "ju2t thii2 plea2e." The human nodded nervously as I put some earth money on the counter. They shakily took the money and gave me a reciept I knew how to read. I have been working on reading 'english' as the humans call it. As I got back to my hive I sat down and began studying the book. I was mumbling quietly to myself the words trying to get the correct pronunciations. After five minutes of reading I felt my head pounding and everything went into the sticky darkness of being passed out.
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•
@flamestarter888 I didn't use your idea the way you told it to me but it did inspire me to write what I have written so THANK YOU. Also @Kawaii_Potato THANK YOU.