Ch. 15:

3RD POV
'What does she mean "left me alone"? As in, they all left as soon as whoever-no-whatever came?' Karkat mused angrily. "DO YOU MEAN THEY ALL JUST FUCKING LEFT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES?" Karkat's tone was dangerously calm. Kanaya nodded not trusting her voice. Sollux felt asthough he was doing absolutely nothing so he went to Kanaya and hugged her out of sympathy. "I Am So Sorry You Had To See Me Like This You Two." She apologized and bowed her head. Sollux papped her on the back reminding her it isn't her fault. 'I feel so fucking terrible. I know EXACTLY how she feels. She feels responsible for the deaths and dissapearances of our so called friends.' Karkat thought to himself. "Kanaya, we will make it through this." Karkat spoke softly and soothingly to Kanaya and himself. She nodded shakily not trusting her own voice. "kk what are we gonna do now that everyone2 gone?" Sollux spoke the question they were all thinking about. Karkat quivered slightly "I-I DON'T KNOW..." His voice cracked an he fought back the tears he knew he couldn't shead. For Kanaya. He had to stay strong for his remaining friends. "WAIT." Karkat got an idea "WE HAVE TO HUNT DOWN THE THING THAT KILLED OUR FRIENDS." He took Kanaya's wrist as he stood up pulling her with him. Sollux and Kanaya both nodded at the idea. Little did they know, The thing that was killing their friends was after one in particular and was just killing the others because they were dead weight.

»Le time skip because who wants to read about people walking«

After walking for seven hours (including breaks) they reached where they were going. Or at least where they thought where they were going. It was the only possible place. They also had noticed a map of their three dead friends. (A/N how convinent... -_-") They walked into the low building in the middle of nowhere. After some walking through the corridors they reached a large red painted oak door. They tried the handle but ut was locked. Sollux sighed and used his psionics to bust open the doors. There was light chuckling throughout the dark room. "WHY DID YOU MURDER OUR FRIENDS?!" Karkat yelled at the top of his lungs his voice echoing of the walls. "To put you into despair of course." (A/N *cough* Dangan Ronpa referance *cough*) The walls light up from the now lit sconces around the room. The room was round had a blood red carpet covering the ground. The dark cloaked figure was atop a throne with one leg over the other "But it seems I failed at doing so." He sighed deeply "I only wish to kill one of you young trolls and humans actually..." Karkat widened his eyes in horror "DID YOU KILL THEM THEN?" Karkat almost didn't want to know the answer. "No..." He said bluntly pulling out a flip knife opening and closing it. "W-WHO DO YOU NEED TO KILL?"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OHHHHHHH CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!! Tell me if you want me to end it in the next chapter or not. Until then, I WILL NOT UPDATE >:] Sorry! I NEED feedback!

[EDIT] I WILL NOT END THE STORY!!!!!!! I mean... I still WANT to but you guys don't want it to end so that makes me happy! Also when I DO decide to end it, I WILL make a sequel!