Ch. 33

Holy shit thank you all so much!!!!!!! 3K+ READS?!?! I'm going to die from a heart attack!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY! people usually hate my stories at school and stuff so I'm honestly surprised...
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

KARKAT'S POV

I impatiently waited all day long until the human night rolled around so I would be able to see Sollux. I heard a knock on the door and rushed over opening it eagerly. My face fell immediately. "K-Kanaya? How-?" I tried to form words at my pure shock. "No Time For Questions. How Is Your... Matesprit, Doing?" Her face twisted with disgust at the mention of my sweet bumble bee. "Why are you here." I stated bluntly not leaving room for small talk. "Alright. I Will Cut To The Chase Quickly. I Need To Find Rose." For the first time I noticed how she had dark circles under her eyes like she hadn't slept for months, her hair was a matted feather beast's nest, her clothes were smudged with dirt and slightly torn around the hems like she had been tampering with it often. "How can I help with that?" My eyes were half lidded and my sleeved arms crossed. "She Is Dead Isn't She?" Kanaya gave me a look showing she knows that. I shrugged mentally smirking "I dunno. Haven't seen her since that time. You know, when they left as our friends died." She twisted her green painted lips into a frown. "You Mean You Have Not Been Trying To Watch Over Them?!" I shrugged "They left us. I honestly don't care for them." I felt something suddenly. It wasn't pain. Or sadness or anything I have ever felt before. I felt Kanaya's hand go through my skull. It made me feel sick. It was an abnormal feeling, having someone's hand go through me. She grumbled something incoherently as she whipped around stocking away angrily. I stood in shock until a pale grey hand waved infront of my face. I shook my head lightly. I turned to the body the hand belonged to. I hugged him immediately. "Sollux!" I buried my head in his chest. He slowly rubbed small circles on my back "kk, what happened? you 2eem very.... 2tre22ed..." I pull back looking up at him "K-Kanaya." I saw Sollux stiffen immediately. "Where. ii2. 2he." He looked at me with a burning hatred for the person that was once our friend. "S-she left after I told her I don't know where Lalonde is." I stuttered out looking at my feet. He nodded stiffly "ii need two fiind her. Now." My eyes softened with sadness "Can't you stay with me for now?" He pulled me in for a warm an passionate kiss "fiine."

~~Timeskip brought to you by my Maze Runner notes for school~~

After a night of catching up Sollux had to leave much to my dismay "Don't forget to search for Kanaya?" I asked wanting him to find the rainbow drinker. He nodded as he faded back to his world. "ii wiill 2ee you later..." Sollux smiled faintly as he fully woke up back on Earth.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
Ooh lookie! I spot a longer chapter! happy surprise eh?