Ch. 30

KARKAT'S POV

I was walking through the crowds of depressed spirits that aren't in heaven or hell. I was looking at my feet which I was scuffing on the ground when I bumped into someone again. "sorry..." I mumbled probably inaudibly. "Kk?" The person questioned. Kk. That was Sollix's name for me. "Sollux?" I was astonished as I looked up to find my matesprit. Are we still matesprits? I died, does that signify the end of our matespritship? I hugged him. I would be crying but I can't. "ii mii22ed you 2o much kk..." "I missed you too Sollux..." I quickly kissed him passionately and grabbed his wrist and pulled him through the 'town' of depression. My sweater sleeve pulled back a bit showing dark lines on my wrists. 'Shit' I thought hoping he doean't see it. All my marks and scars from when I was alive stayed and so the slits on my wrists are still there. I never told him that I cut. I never wanted to talk about it. Ever. Now I feel bad keeping my depression from my matesprit a secret. I see depression as a pit of infinite darkness. You crawl out of it but never completely. It is painful and sad but I loved cutting. Watching the pain slip away with my blood.
•+•+•+•+•+••+•+•+
SHIT I'M SO SORRY! (again my Canadian is showing) I updated super late PLUS its super short!!!!!! >n< sorry I get too hard on myself. I'm working on a batterie (Zacharie x Batter) one shot too so yeah that explains alot PLUS I have had issues all day spelling and writing *cough* I wrote an E backwards *cough*