Ch. 23

3RD POV

Sollux was completely and utterly confused yet he knew he could trust his matesprit. He nodded unsure and quickly followed. "kk 2o what happened? why aren't we takiing kn wiith u2?" "THATS NOT MARYAM." Was all Karkat stated. They continued, their shoes beating the ground as they went on their way. "who ii2 iit then?" Sollux still couldn't process what was happening. "HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW?!" Karkat snapped at Sollux causing him to flinch. "Sorry Sollux I didn't mean to yell at you, I still love you babe. I'm just worried because she is the last of our friends..." Sollux nodded understanding. "iit2 fiine kk." Karkat got nervous as he was starting to run out of breath "SOLLUX.... I CAN'T... BREATH!" Karkat gasped for air as he slowed to a stop. Sollux glanced over his right shoulder at his doubled-over matesprit trotting over to him, "kk 2hould we 2top for a break? and by that ii mean 2hould we take the chance that kn wiill bee fiine for that amount of tiime?" Karkat fell to his knees "I-I'M... FINE" he gulped oxygen into his lungs. "I'm.... fine..." he whispered to himself. Sollux shook him head "you are not fiine kk." Karkat looked up at him and sighed heavily as he put on a weak, crooked smile "YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL." Sollux kneeled next to Karkat and rubbed the small of his back. "iit2 fiine iif you need two re2t kk. ii'd rather you bee fiine becau2e we're iin a quadrant. not 2ayiing ii don't care about kn but you know what ii mean riight?" Karkat nodded and thanked him as he rested for a few minutes. After the alotted time he assigned himself Karkat stood up pulling Sollux up with him. "NOW, LETS GO." Karkat stated turning from Sollux to the direction he was to go in and started the long trek ahead of them to the castle that held Sollux captive a couple hours before.
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
The reason why chapters are short is because I write on my phone. I judge the length of chapters on my phone so yeah... also I got my grad hoodie today! time to party! *dances weirdly* Yeah I need to get out more... *le sigh*