Ch. 27

KARKAT'S POV

I watched as Sollux simply jumped off the edge of the cliff and fell, waiting to make impact with the pure grainy stone splatter painting it with yellow. I instinctively jumped off following him not wanting for him to die. I knew my arms would slip right through him but I attempted to latch onto his shirt anyway. I succeded. I expanded my blinding white wings and lifted him up with me (A/N okay if you haven't realized it yet Karkat is a magical fucking angel. Original yeah I know. :/)

SOLLUX'S POV

I opened my eyes feeling a warmpth wrapping around me. I was inches from the ground when I was lifted up into the air by some physics defying force. Was it Karkat's spirit possibly? No, that is impossible and illogical! Or is it? "K-kk? ii2 that you 2ome how? b-but you're d-d-d..." I couldn't say the word. The word that I was about to meet when something lifted me away. The force squeezed tighter as if saying 'yes' then loosened its hold. Suddenly I was placed back on the ground and felt warmpth on my lips before my body was hit with the figid air surrounding me. "kk... ii wiill never try two commiit 2uiiciide ever agaiin... ii promii2e..."
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•
Okay I dunno what I should put after this but if you guys want me to continue PM me and give me ideas please! because I have no clue what to put in! I will mention you if you gave me the idea aswell! but yeah I dunno... please PM me and give me ideas!!!!!!!

[EDIT] thank you to those who gave me ideas! I will mention you! :D You have amazing ideas by the way!