"The Party Part 1: The Invitation"

3rd Person POV

It's Been Two Months Since The Shelter Incident, And It's Been Hard For SMG3 To Forget About The Whole Incident With SMG4. He Can't Stop Thinking About Him, And Blushes Every Time His Name Is Said. That's When SMG3 Realized Something: He Had A Crush On SMG4.

SMG3's POV

I Was Sitting On The Couch In My Apartment Watching TV When I Heard Someone Knocking On The Door. I Opened The Door To See SMG4 Standing Outside My Door, I Was Kinda Surprised To See Him Out Of All People.

"H-Hey" SMG4 Said Very Nervous.

"Hey" I Replied Back.

"May I Come In? I Want To Talk To You About Something." SMG4 Said

I Took A Minute To Reply. Mostly Because I Hardly Ever Get Any Visitors, But Having My Enemy Visit Me And Wanna "Talk" To Me Was Kinda Strange.

"Sure, Come On In." I Said Holding The Door For Him.

"Thanks" SMG4 Said Walking In.

I Closed The Door And Looked At SMG4.

"Can I Get You Something To Eat Or Drink?" I Said.

"No No It's Fine, I Ate Lunch Before Coming Over Here." He Said Smiling

I Smiled Back.

"So What Do You Wanna Talk About?" I Asked

"Well We Are Having A Party Tomorrow Night, And I Was Wondering If Maybe You Would Like To Come." SMG4 Said Twirling His Thumbs.

I Couldn't Believe What My Enemy Was Asking Me. I Took A Few Seconds To Reply.

"You Want Me To Come To The Party?" I Asked.

"Yes" He Replied With A Nod.

"But What About The Others? What Will They Think?" I Asked Remembering All The Bad Things I Did To SMG4 And His Friends.

"Peach Knows About This, The Others Don't, But They Will Understand." He Replied.

I Didn't Know How To Reply. I Mean After The Gladiator Thing Everyone Must Hate Me, Especially Bowser And Toad. They Probably Wouldn't Like The Idea Of Me Coming To The Party, But Knowing That SMG4 Really Cares For Me Turns The Situation Around. I Couldn't Figure Out What To Say Or Do.

"I'm Sorry SMG4 But I'm Gonna Have To Reject Your Invitation. I Mean The Others Probably Won't Like The Idea Of Me Coming To The Party, After The Whole Gladiator Thing They Probably Hate Me. So I'm Sorry I'm Not Gonna Go To The Party I'm Sorry." I Replied.

"Oh I-I Understand. Are You Sure?" He Asked Kinda Sad About The Fact I'm Not Going.

"I'm Sure. I'm Really Sorry SMG4." I Said Kinda Sad About It Also.

"OK SMG3 I'm Sorry For Disturbing You. I'll Leave You Alone Now." He Said Starting To Walk Out The Door.

I Wanted To Stop Him But I Was To Afraid To For Some Reason. I Couldn't Let Him See The Fact That I Loved Him.

"Oh Hey" SMG4 Said Snapping Me Back In Reality.

"Yes?" I Replied Facing Away From Him.

"Here. In Case You Change Your Mind." He Said Placing A Piece Of Paper On My Table Next To The Door. He Then Left Out The Door Not Saying Another Word. After He Left I Stood There For A Few Minutes, Thinking Rather It Was A Good Idea To Go Or Not. However I'm Sure My Finale Decision Will Come To Me Eventually.

The Next Day. Still In SMG3's POV

I Returned To My Apartment After Getting Some Stuff From The Market. As I Set My Stuff On The Table I Glanced Over At My Table To See The Paper There; Still Untouched. I Walked Over To It And Picked It Up, I Saw That It Was An Invitation To The Party. I Looked At It For A Few Minutes, A Few Thoughts Went Over My Head. But However,
I Have Made My Decision.

To Be Continued