The Plan Part 1: The Interrigation

It Was A Lovely Normal Day At The Castle, Everyone Doing Their Own Thing Like Normal. SMG4 And SMG3 Have Decided To Do Their Own Thing For A While, So No One Gets Suspicious. But There Is Someone, Who Thinks They Know Whats Been Going On.

"Grr!! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!! I HAVE TO GET DIRT ON HIM SOMEHOW!!" A Voice Said In A Room That Had A "No Enter" Sign On It.

"How Can I Prove They Are A Thing? Pictures Could Work, But The Others Would Think It's Photoshop." The Voice Said To Himself.

"If Only I Have Proof That They.....OF COURSE THAT'S IT!!" He Shouted. He Poked His Head Out The Door And Looked Around, He Quickly Dipped Out The Room; And Headed For The Main Area. He Looked At SMG4 Who Was On The Couch Looking At Some Memes. He Saw Meggy, Tari, And Saiko Playing Smash Bros. He Saw Bob And Boopkins Watching Anime, And He Saw Mario And Bowser Eating Some Spaghetti Together.

He Walked Down The Stairs And Walked Over To The Girls. "Oh Hey Toad!" Tari Said In A Sweet Voice. "Hello Girls." Toad Said. "Hey Meggy, May I Speak With You About Something?" Toad Said Sounding Very Serious. "Sure. Is Something Wrong?" She Said Concerned. "Weeeeeell.... Let's Just Talk Privately." Toad Said Walking Away; Motioning Meggy To Follow Him. Meggy Got Off The Couch Following Toad.

"I Wonder What's Going On?" Tari Said. "I Don't Like Toad, I Think He's Up To Something." Saiko Said. "What Makes You Say That?" Tari Said, While Giving Saiko A Confused Look. "Well, Just The Way He Acted At The Party, He Should Of Known What Peach Would Do To Him. He's Lucky He Got Off With Just A Warning." Saiko Seemed Angry When Saying These Words. "Maybe She's Right..." Tari Thought To Herself. If Toad Is Up To Something Then It's Best If She Keeps An Eye On Meggy And Toad, To Make Sure He Doesn't Do Anything Harsh.

"I'll Be Back!" Tari Said, While Jumping Off The Couch Looking For Toad And Meggy.

Meanwhile With Toad And Meggy

"So What Is It You Wanna Talk About?" Meggy Said While Toad Led Her To His "Secret Room". "Just Sit Down In That Chair Please." Toad Said Motioning To The Chair. Meggy Walked Over To The Chair And Sat Down On It. "Alright Toad, This Better Be Important." Meggy Said Serious. Meggy Was Suddenly Blinded By A Bright Light. "What The..." "TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT SMG3 AND SMG4!!" Toad Said Brightening The Light More And More.

"What The Hell Are You Talking About Toad!?" Meggy Said; While Covering Her Eyes Due To The Very Bright Light. "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! At The Party, He Stood Up For That Bastard Who Tried To The Destroy Us For So Many Fucking Years!" Toad Shouted; The Entire Castle Might Hear Him At His Point. "Toad! I Know Nothing About Them!!" Meggy Yelled. "Fine. If You Won't Cooperate, Then I'm Sure You Won't Mind Me Telling Mario About Your Little Secret." Meggys Eyes Went Wide.

"You Wouldn't Dare!" Meggy Yelled At Him. "Oh I Would." Toad Said. "If You Don't Want Me To Say Anything To Mario, You Might As Well Tell Me What You Know." Toad Said, While Giving Meggy An Evil Smile. Meggy Sighed, She Had Nothing To Say. Besides, What Made Him Think He Should Go To Her? Meggy Stayed Silent For A Minute, But Then Came Up With Something. "I Know Nothing Toad! I Have No Idea What The Hell You're Talking About! If I Knew Anything About Those Two, I Would Have Said Something By Now. Besides, Mario Knows I Like Him. Meggy Yelled Standing Up From The Chair.

"Now, If You'll Excuse Me, I'm Leaving." Meggy Started Heading Out The Door, Until She Heard Toad Laughing. "What's So Funny Toad?" Meggy Said, Afraid Of What He's About To Say Next. "Oh Meggy, You Can't Lie To Me." Toad Said, Meggy Turned Around To Face Toad. "What On Earth Are You Talking About?" Meggy Said. "Meggy, You Care About SMG4 To Much To Not Say Anything. Even If You Were To Say Something, It Wouldn't Be The Full Story." Meggy Couldn't Believe It, But Toad Was Right! She Wouldn't Say Anything About SMG3 And SMG4's Relationship.

"Guess It's Time To Mention This To The Others." Toad Said, While Starting To Walking Out Of The Room. Meggy Ran In Front Of Him Stoping Him In His Tracks. "NO TOAD!! I Won't Let You!!" Meggy Said. Suddenly Meggy Felt A Strong Pain In Her Stomach, There Was A Knife In Her Stomach. She Fell Down To The Ground, Barely Able To Move. "Sorry It Has To End Like This Meggy." Toad Said With The Bloody Knife In His Hand. "But I Gotta Do What I Gotta Do." Toad Said. Meggy's Vision Became A Blur, She Saw Toad Leave The Room. She Faintly Heard A Click, Which Makes Her Believe He Locked It.

"Toad.......No......." Everything Went Black.

TO BE CONTINUED