The Plan Part 5: Is It Over?

No One's POV

Bob And Boopkins Arrived At Peach's Castle And Threw Toad Through The Door Where Peach Happens To Be Sitting On The Couch Waiting Eagerly For News On Meggy. She Got Startled When She Saw Toads Lifeless But Not Dead Body On The Ground Next To Her, She Looked At The Door To See Bob And Boopkins Arriving Inside.

"We Found Toad!" Boopkins Yelled. "I Can See That." Peach Said, Kinda Startled At The Site. Peach Shook Her Head And Remembered The Question She Wanted To Ask Bob And Boopkins. "How's Meggy? Is She Recovering OK?" Peach Said Standing Up From The Couch. "We Have No Idea We Haven't Been Over There Yet." Boopkins Said. Peach Sighed And Looked At Toad, Then Back At Bob And Boopkins.

"Well I Think I Should Take Care Of Him Before He Wakes Up And Tries Anything." Peach Said Crossing Her Arms. "Need Any Help?" Boopkins Said. "Yeah Actually, Can You Both Help Me Take Him To The Dungeon?" Peach Said. "Of Course!" Boopkins Said. Bob Picked Up Toad And Followed Peach To The Dungeon.

Mario's POV

I Was Sitting In The Chair. Still Awaiting For Meggy To Wake Up. I Haven't Been Wanting To Leave Her Side Ever Since What Happened Last Night. I Was So Close To Losing Her. I Couldn't Lose Her, She Was My Best Friend....Or Maybe That's What My Mind Whats Me To Think. I Placed My Hand On Meggy's, Maybe She Was More Than A Friend To Me.

I Heard The Door Open And I Saw Saiko, SMG4, And Tari Coming In The Door. "Great News Mario!!" Tari Said. I Looked At Them With Excitement. "We Found Toad! Bob And Boopkins Took Him Back To The Castle." Saiko Said. I Got So Excited That Toad Was Found And That This Hell Was Getting Close To Ending. "How's Meggy Doing?" SMG4 Said. I Was A Little Bit Scared To Tell Them That Meggy Almost Died Last Night.

What Would They Do If I Told Them? I Could Tell Tari Was Understanding That I Was Afraid To Tell Them Since She Was At The Scene When It Happened. "Meggy Is Doing Just Fine." Tari Said, She Knew I Didn't Want Them To Worry, So She Didn't Tell Them Either. "I'll Be Back." SMG4 Said And Walked Out Of The Room. Saiko Followed Him, Wanting To Make Sure He Was OK.

Saiko's POV

I Followed SMG4, And Saw Him Go Into A Hospital Room. No One Else That We Knew Was Here, The Only Other Person Here Was Meggy. Who Else Was Here That We Knew That Was Hospitalize? I Creeped Near The Little Window On The Door And Peeked In, I Saw SMG4 There With Someone Who Looked Familiar. Wait.....It Was SMG3!!!

My Mind Was Screaming With Anger! Why The Hell Was SMG4 In Here With SMG3?! Why The Hell Would SMG4 Give SMG3 A Second Thought?! Are They Friends Now? No That Couldn't Be, I Hardly Knew SMG3, But I Knew He Was An Evil Bastard Cause Of All The Evil Schemes SMG4 Told Me He Had Done. Should I Inform The Others? Or Should I Get Answers From SMG4 Himself? My Mind Was Racing With What I Should Do.

I Heard Footsteps Quietly Coming To The Door So I Quietly Walked Away From The Door And Walked Into Meggy's Room. "Saiko? What Happened? You Look Freaked." Tari Said. "Yeah I'm Fine." I Said. I Shook My Head To Get Back To My Moody Self And Avoid Tari And Mario's Suspicion, But My Question Still Stands. Why Was SMG4 In SMG3's Hospital Room?

Tari's POV:

Saiko Looks Distracted, Which Isn't Normal For Her. I Wonder What's On Her Mind? The Door Opens Again And SMG4 Came In The Room And Stood At The Other Side Of The Bed From Where Mario Sat. "I Hope She'll Be OK." SMG4 Said Kneeling Down To The Beds Level. "The Doctor Came In Here This Morning And Said She Might Be Awake In A Few Days Depends On Her Conditions, But They Aren't 100% Sure." I Said.

"Well I'm Hoping She Wakes Up Very Soon." SMG4 Said. "We All Are Hoping She Does." Saiko Said, Who Shed A Tear Or Two. We Are All Happy That Toad Was Caught And That This Was Nearing It's End. It Wasn't Over However; We Have To Wait For Meggy To Wake Up, And Wait For Peach's Punishment She Is Planning For Toad. Everything Is Gonna Be Coming To An End Soon.

To Be Continued

Hope You Guys Enjoyed The Finale Of This Arc. This Arc Was Mostly About Toad Getting Away With Stuff And Him Being Captured Afterwards. I'm Extremely Sorry This Took A While, However I'm Hoping To Get The Next Part Out Soon. (Hopefully In About 2-3 Weeks) But See Ya Guys In The Next Part :3