A Movie Date Gone Sexual

*SMUT WARNING*

*SMG4's POV*

I Decided To Drive SMG3 Back To His Apartment...He Went Through So Much Hell With Toad; That I Partially Felt Responsible In A Way...He Seemed To Be Making Weird Eye Contact With Me The Whole Time...I Ignored It At First. After I Drove SMG3 Back To His Apartment, I Helped Him Inside And He Settled Down On His Couch.

"Hey, Still Wanna Watch A Movie With Me?" SMG3 Asked While Patting His Hand On The Couch. "Are You Sure You Don't Wanna Rest Up First?" I Asked Very Concerned About His Health. "I Had Plenty Of Rest At The Hospital, I'll Be Fine." SMG3 Said. I Thought For A Moment, It Is Just A Movie And We Are Alone...A Little Movie Date Wouldn't Be So Bad. I Walked Over To The Couch And Sat Down Next To Him, And Rested My Head On His Shoulder. The Shoulder That Wasn't Injured.

He Turned On A Movie And Began Watching It. After An Hour, I Noticed That He Moved His Hand On My Leg. I Tried To Focus On The Movie, But Sexual Thoughts Were Starting To Come Into My Mind. He Just Came From The Hospital, So I Just Tried To Shake Off The Thoughts And Focus On The Movie.

30 Minutes Later, SMG3 Suddenly Started Passionately Kissing Me. I Pulled Away. "SMG3? What Are You Doing?" I Asked. "I Can't Take It Anymore SMG4, I Need You Really Bad." He Said. "But You're Injured, I Don't Want You To Get More Hurt." As I Was Saying This He Removed My Hat. "I Wouldn't Worry About Me If I Were You." He Said With A Little Wink.

I Blushed; And SMG3 Instantly Started Kissing My Neck, A Shiver Ran Down My Spine. I Let Out A Tiny Moan, SMG3 Noticed, And Started Sucking On My Neck; I Think He Left A Hickey. He Took Off His Hat As Well, He Started Kissed Me And Slipped In A Bit Of Tongue. We Made Out For A Few Minutes, And He Asked Me To Have My Back Towards Him.

I Turned My Back Towards Him, He Unbuttoned My Overalls From Behind Me, And Took My Shirt Off. He Kissed My Back And Was Sending More Shivers Down My Spine. I Laid Down On The Couch On My Stomach And He Was Gently Kissing My Back, He Took Off All My Clothes And He Took Off All Of His As Well, And He Shoved It In. I Moaned Loud And Embraced My Boyfriends Love.

However A Thought Came To My Mind, What Are The Others Gonna Think Of Me And SMG3's Relationship? Something Tells Me We're Gonna Have To Probably Tell Everyone About Us Soon. I Got Snapped Back Into Reality When I Noticed I Was Up Against A Wall. I Was Extremely Worried About His Strength Cause He Was Holding Me Up Against The Wall.

He's Kissing My Neck All Over And Probably Left A Lot Of Hickeys. Someone Is Definitely Gonna Notice Them. He Filled Up My Body And Was Kissing And Sucking On My Body. Let's Just Say...He Didn't Fail On Leaving Hickeys. He Carried Me Back To The Couch And Was Kissing Me Very Passionately, In Other Words We Were Making Out. He Also Didn't Fail On Putting His Member In Me While We Were Making Out.

I Guess I Didn't Realize How Much He Wanted Me Really Bad. Toad Did Make Him Go Through Hell The Past Week, So I Wouldn't Blame Him For Wanting Sexual Attention From His Boyfriend. He Stopped Kissing Me And Continued To Move In And Out Of Me. He Seemed To Be Going A Little Bit More Aggressive Since Last Time. Maybe This 'Being Stuck In A Hospital' As Really Changed Him.

After 20 Minutes Of Him Pounding Me, He Came Inside Me A Second Time, And Sat Down On The Couch. I Sat Up As Well And He Immediately Started Sucking My Member. It Relaxed Me A Lot, I Couldn't Say No To It. I Moaned And Relaxed As I Was Being Pleasured. I Eventually "Relaxed" And SMG3 Seemed To Be Done With Me Sexually.

"Feeling A Little Bit Better?" I Asked. He Nodded Very Lightly. "That Was Better Than The Last Time." He Said With A Chuckle. "Also You Might Need To Stay Here A Bit Until All Those Go Away." He Said While Looking At My Hickeys All Over My Body. "Probably Wouldn't Be A Bad Idea." I Said While Looking At The Hickeys.

SMG3 Got Closer To Me And Kisses Me. He Snuggled Up Against Me And Fell Asleep, I Fell Asleep Also. I Hope The Others Don't Mind Me Not Being Over At The Hospital For A Couple Of Days. I Just Hope They Don't Suspect Anything.

*To Be Continued*