"The Truth"

"SMG3's POV"

Looking Back On The Situation At Hand, A Suspicious Meggy Was In My Apartment Asking About SMG4's Strange Behavior. In Fear Of Her Knowing, She Might Tell The Others About Us. So I Lied Telling Her I Haven't Seen SMG4 Since The Party. But Now SMG4 Is Standing OutSide My Door, With Meggy Inside. SMG4 Noticed Me Through The Small Crack In The Door, And Raised A Brow.

"Who's At The Door!?" Meggy Said. As Soon As SMG4 Heard Her; His Eyes Went Wide. I Motioned SMG4 To Leave Before She Did Anything, But It Was Too Late. Meggy Pushed Me Out Of The Way, And Opened The Door Fully, And Looked At SMG4. Silence. Meggy Didn't Say A Word For A Whole Minute, Neither Did Me Or SMG4. Meggy Suddenly Gripped The Door, Almost Breaking It. She Grabbed SMG4 By The Strap And Grabbed Me As Well, And Threw Us On The Couch.

"Explain. NOW!?" Meggy Said With Her Arms Crossed. Me And SMG4 Looked At Each Other Frightened, We Both Looked At Meggy Who Was Tapping Her Foot; Waiting For One Of Us To Say Something.

"SMG4's POV"

I Took A Deep Breath; Grabbed SMG3's Hand, And Finally Spoke.

"Me And SMG3 Are Dating." I Started. Meggy Gave Us A Shocked And Terrified Look.

"We Know We Were Enemies In The Past, But That's All Behind Us Now. We Are Finally Getting Along, And We Love Each Other Deeply. We Know That If The Others Find Out, They Might Prevent Us From Seeing Each Other. That's Why We Decided To Keep It A Secret." I Told Meggy. She Looked At Us For A Few Moments And Sighed.

"I Understand." She Said.

"Y-You Do!" Both Me And SMG3 Said At The Same Time.

"Yes. I Don't Know What It's Like To Love Someone, But SMG4 Is My Friend. So If He's Happy, I'm Happy. I Promise To Not Tell The Others Either." She Said With A Smile. Both Me And SMG3 Looked At Each Other Smiling, We Both Gave Her A Big Hug Thanking Her. She Hugged Us Back.

"Thank You So Much Meggy." SMG3 Said.

"Anytime. Anything For A Friend, And His Boyfriend." She Said With A Wink. Me And SMG3 Both Blushed, Meggy Giggled.

"Well, I'll See You Back At The Castle SMG4." She Said. Meggy Headed Out The Door. SMG3 Gave Me A Dirty Look. I Blushed.

"W-What?" I Said.

"Well, I'm Just Glad We Didn't Have To Tell Her About What Happened The Other Night." He Said Winking. I Blushed Red.

"Oh, W-Well We C-Can't Tell Her That." I Said Blushing Deeply. SMG3 Suddenly Grabbed My Waist And Kisses Me Passionately, It Caught Me By Surprised; I Kissed Back.

"Babe, Are We Sure We Can Trust Her?" SMG3 Said Concerned.

"Don't Worry SMG3, I've Known Meggy For 2 Years. I Trust Her." I Said. SMG3 Smiled, And Kissed My Cheek.

"If You Trust Her, Then I Trust Her As Well." SMG3 Smiled, I Smiled Back.

"Back At The Castle"

Meggy Went Inside The Castle Checking Her Inkphone, When Tari Came Up To Her.

"Hey Meggy, Wanna Play Some Shooting Games With Me?" Tari Asked Holding Up A Controller.

"Of Course!" Meggy Said, Meggy And Tari Walked To The Couch Where Saiko Was Sitting Down With A Controller Also.

"I'm Glad They Didn't Ask About Where I Was. I Fear Someone Might Ask If I Know What's Been Going On With SMG4." She Thought. They Continued Playing, But Someone Was Watching Them From A Darkness.

"What're You Hiding Meggy?" The Voice Said To Themselves.

"I'll Get It Out Of You If It's The Last Thing I Do." They Said As They Disappeared Into The Shadows.

"To Be Continue"