A Talk With Tari

Mario's POV

It Was Morning Time And SMG4 And Saiko Were No Where In Sight, This Might Give Me The Chance I Need To Talk To Tari. Tari Left Really Quick To Get A Snack From A Vending Machine...I Asked Her For Something Spaghetti Related.  While She Was Gone, I Heard Meggy Groaning. She Must Be Waking Up Soon! Finally!

The Door Opened And Here Came Tari With A Couple Of Dorito Chip Bags. She Sat Down Next To Me And Opened Her Bag Of Chips. "Sorry Mario, They Didn't Have Anything Spaghetti Related." She Said With A Small Frown. "That's OK Tari, At Least I Have Something To Eat." I Said While Opening The Bag. "Ummm....Listen Tari.....There's Something Really Important I Need To Talk To You About." I Said Without Eye Contact. "Of Course Mario, I'll Always Listen To What You Have To Say. What Is It?" Tari Said With A Tiny Smile.

"Well...I....Uh....Have Y-You Ever Liked Someone..?" I Asked. Tari Gave Me A Confused Look. "Like Someone? As A Friend?" She Said. "N-No...More Than A Friend...?" I Said. "Well No." She Said While Looking Sad. "Is There Someone You Like..?" She Said. I Ate A Chip With A Loud Crunch. "Yeah..." I Said. "Well?...Who Is It That You Like?" Tari Said. "Promise You Won't Laugh..?" I Said With Very Worried Eyes.

"Of Course I Won't Laugh Mario. Why Would I Laugh?" She Said. I Took A Deep Breath.. "Meggy.." I Said Very Quietly Under My Breath. "Sorry...Can You Repeat That? I Couldn't Understand What You Said." Tari Said. "Meggy." I Said A Tad Bit Louder. "A Little Bit Louder Please." Tari Said. "Meggy!" I Almost Yelled. I Saw Tari Covering Her Mouth With Wide Eyes. I Looked At Her, Waiting For A Response...She Must Think I'm An Idiot Thinking I Can Get With Meggy. After All Who Would Love A Giant Idiot Like Me?

"Mario...I'm So So Sorry....I Wish That You Didn't Have To See Her This Way." Am I Hearing This Right? Does She Really Understand How I Feel Towards Meggy? Or Is She Just Saying This To Make Me Feel Better? "So Wait...You Understand How I Feel...?" I Said. "Of Course I Do Mario." She Said While Putting A Hand On My Shoulder. "I Understand Completely." Tari Said With A Tiny Smile On Her Face. I Smiled Back.

We Heard Some Groaning. We Both Looked At Meggy; Her Head Was In A Different Position Then Before. Me And Tari Both Looked At Each Other, Then At Meggy, Who Was Silent And Still. Maybe She Will Wake Up Soon! Maybe When She Wakes Up... I'll Maybe Tell Her How I Feel Towards Her. If She Won't Laugh And Not Wanna Be My Friend Anymore That Is.

Maybe...Maybe She'll Understand.

To Be Continued

Very Sorry For The Long Wait Guys. Gonna Try Harder To Get Them Out Faster.