The Plan Part 3: A Step In The Light

Mario's POV:

I Was Sitting In A Chair By Meggy's Side, I Wanna Find Toad And Give Him A Piece Of My Mind. He's Done A Horrible Thing To Meggy, And I Want Him To Pay For It, Even If It Means Killing Him. "Meggy, Please Wake Up. I Need You To Wake Up, I Miss You Dearly, I Can't Lose My Great Friend." I Said To Meggy. The Goods News Was That Her Heart Was Still Going, That's The Only Thing That Was Keeping Me Calm. If It Stopped, I'm Not Sure What I'd Do. Tari And SMG4 Walked In The Room.

"Any Luck?" I Said Running To Them. They Both Shook Their Heads. "Toad Is No Where To Be Found, But The Others Are Still Looking For Him. Saiko Is Really Determined To Find Him." SMG4 Said. If Anything, I'm As Well Determined To Find Him. After What He Did To Meggy, I'm Gonna Make Sure He Never Walks Again. "I'm Gonna Grab A Snack From The Vending Machine. You Guys Want Anything?" SMG4 Said, Walking To The Door. "No Thank You, I'm Good." Tari Said. "No Thanks, I'm Not Hungry." I Said, I Saw Both Tari And SMG4 Eyes Widen, SMG4 Walked Out.

SMG4's POV:

I'm Surprised That Mario Said He Wasn't Hungry, I Guess What Happened To Meggy Really Got To Him. While Walking To The Vending Machine, I Looked Into One Of The Hospital Beds And Saw SMG3 In One Of The Rooms, With Bandages On His Shoulder And Leg. "SMG3!!" I Yelled, SMG3 Looked At Me, Frightened. "SMG4!!" He Yelled Back, I Ran To His Side. "What The Hell Happened To You?!" I Yelled, He Looked At His Shoulder And Leg. "I...Uhhhhh..." He Was Rubbing His Shoulder, He Sighed.

"It Was Toad. He Threatened Me To Stay Away From You, Cause He Thinks I'm Planning Something To Destroy You Guys, But I'm Passed All That Now." He Looked Down, And He Looked Like He Was About To Cry. My Hands Made A Fist And I Was Storming Out The Door. "Where Are You Going?" He Said. "To Find Toad!" I Said And Ran Out The Room, And Out The Hospital.

After Running Through The City For A Little While, I Couldn't Find Toad Anywhere. "This Is Getting Frustrating!!" I Yelled To Myself, I Looked Around The Buildings And Saw Saiko Looking In An Ally Way With Her Big Ass Mallet. "Saiko!" I Yelled. She Looked In My Direction And I Ran Up To Her. "Any Luck Finding Toad?" I Said. She Looked Frustrated Once I Said That. "I'm Getting To The Point Where I'm About To Bust Down Every Door In The Mushroom Kingdom To Find Him." Saiko Said Making A Fist.

"Same Here, But The Question Is: Where Would Toad Go Hiding To?" I Said Raising A Brow, Saiko Sighed. "I Can't Believe I'm Saying This, But Perhaps Waluigi And Wario Know. After All, Waluigi Did Turn The Whole Mushroom Kingdom To T-Pose Zombies." Saiko Said. To Be Honest, She Might Be Right. Waluigi Might Help Us, Wario Too, But We Have To Go To Them. "Let's Head There Now." I Said, Saiko Nodded. "Lead The Way." She Said. Me And Saiko Ran To The Brothers Hideout, Which Was The City's Streets.

After 15 Minutes Of Running We Finally Arrived To Their Home. Wario Was Taking A Nap, And Waluigi Was Crafting Something It Seemed. "Waluigi!! Wario!!" I Yelled, They Both Stood Up. "Wah, What Brings You Two Here? We Normally Don't Get A Lot Of Visitors." Waluigi Said. "Enough Talk Mustache Boy, We Need Your Help." Saiko Said. "Mustache Boy?" Waluigi Said Raising A Brow. "You Guys Want Our Help?" Wario Said, Me And Saiko Sighed. "Yes. Look Toad Injured Meggy, And Now We Need To Find Him." I Said.

"Wait!! TOAD INJURED MEGGY!!" Wario Shouted. "Toad Would Never Do That At All. Would He?" Waluigi Said. "That's What We Thought." Saiko Said. "But Why On Earth Would You Want Our Help? We Haven't Seen Him." Waluigi Said. "Actually I Did See Him A Couple Hours Ago." Wario Said. "You Did!? Where Did You See Him At?" Saiko Shouted. "McDonald's." Wario Said. "McDonald's?" I Said Raising A Brow. "Yes. But He Probably Have Already Left." Wario Said. "Wouldn't Hurt To Check." I Said. "Come On SMG4, Let's Go." Saiko Said Running Off, I Followed.

I Heard Wario Chuckling. "Mustache Boy." Wario Said, Laughing. "Shut Up..." Waluigi Said Blushing In Embarrassment. After Running To McDonald's, I Decided To Take A Breather By The Doors. "SMG4 This Is No Time To Rest! We Have To Find Toad!!" Saiko Shouted. "You Go On Ahead, I'll Just Stay Out Here And Keep A Look Out. In Case If I See Him." I Said, Breathing Heavily. Saiko Nodded And Headed In The Restaurant.

Saiko's POV

I Walked In McDonald's And Noticed That It Was Packed. "Quite A Busy Day." I Said To Myself. I Walked Up To The Counter And Saw A Familiar Face. "Hello You Anime Waifu, What Can I Do For You Today." Swagmaster Said To Me. "Anime Waifu?!" I Shouted. "Yes. Your Boobs Look Like You're From An Anime." Swagmaster Said Pointing At Them, Even Tried To Touch Them But I Slapped His Hand Away. "Come On, Let Me Grab Those Melons." Swagmaster Said, Getting Frustrated. A Sigh Was Heard From Behind Swagmaster. "Swagmaster Would You Stop Being A Perv And Do Your Job!" Chris Said While Walking Up To The Counter.

"Aw Come On Chris. You Got To Have A Little Fun, Even When You're Working." Swagmaster Said. Chris Sighed; And Turned His Attention Towards Me. "My Apologies Ma'm, What Would You Like To Order?" Chris Said. "Actually I Want Information." I Said. Chris And Swagmaster Looked At Each Other Then Back At Me. "What Kind Of Information?" Chris Said, While Raising A Brow. "Did You Guys Happen To See Toad? You Know The Small Mushroom Looking Guy. I Said Lowering My Hand To Toads Height.

"Well, From What You Described There Was Someone Like That Here." Chris Said. "What Did He Ordered?!" I Yelled, Eager For Answers. "He Ordered A Hamburger And A Soda, From What I Remember." Swagmaster Said, Scratching The Back Of His Head. "Well, Swagmaster Did Mention To Me That He Had What Looked Like Blood On His Hands. We Didn't Ask About It Though. Chris Said.

"Did You Guys See Which Way He Went?" I Said. "He Went That Way." Chris Said, Pointing To The Left Of The Building. "That's Out Of Town." I Said To Myself. "Thanks For The Information." I Said, Sprinting Out The Door. "Your Welcome." Swagmaster Said While Waving Bye. I Stepped Outside, And I Could See SMG4 Looking Around.

"Come One SMG4, Toad Is Heading Out Of Town." I Said, And He Stood Up Quick. "But He Was Here A Two Hours Ago, He Will Be Far Gone By Now." He Said. SMG4 Is Right, But What We Don't Know Is, Where Could He Have Gone?

Mario's POV:

I Was Sitting There By Meggy's Bed, Hoping That The Machine Still Beeps. It Was Really Late And Visiting Hours Were Over, But I Didn't Wanna Leave Meggy's Side. "Mario, It's Time That We Head Home." Tari Said Putting A Hand On My Shoulder. "But, I Don't Wanna Leave Her Side." I Said, A Nurse Came In. "Sorry Guys, But Visiting Hours Is Over, So I'm Gonna Have To Ask You Both To Leave." She Said, I Stood Up From The Chair. "But I Don't Wanna Leave Meggy Alone, She's An Amazing Friend And I-" I Said, But Was Cut Off.

"Sir, Meggy Will Be Just Fine. You Can Come And See Her Once Visiting Hours Open Again At 9 A.M., But You Have To Leave For Now, I'm Sorry. The Women Said. So I Agreed And Was About To Walk Out Until I Heard Rabid Beeping. I Turned Around And Noticed Meggy's Heart Monitor Was Going Crazy. "Meggy?!" I Yelled, I Was About To Run To Her Side When A Bunch Of Doctors Came In With A Shock Device. I Was About To Run In When One Of The Doctors Shut The Door Behind Them. I Banged On The Door, Demanding To Be Let In, But It Was No Use.

I Didn't Wanna Leave That Hallway Until I Heard Word If She Was Gonna Be OK. Tari Stayed By My Side And Tried Calming Me Down, But It Was No Use, I Was Freaking Out. After About 10 Minutes The Doctors Came Back Out, And The Nurse Walked Out, I Ran Up To Her. "Please Tell Me She's OK." I Said. "Meggy Is Fine, We Were Lucky To Get There In Time, Cause We Might've Lost Her If Not." The Nurse Said, My Eyes Widen, Thinking What Might've Happened If They Didn't Make It There In Time.

"You Both Should Ge Getting Home, I'll Be Keeping An Eye On Her Until Further Notice." The Nurse Said, And Walked Away. Tari Put Her Hand On My Shoulder Ushering Me To Leave, I Had No Choice But To Leave.

To Be Continued.
Hey Everyone I Wanna Let Everyone Know That This Arc Is Gonna Be A 5 Part Arc, I Was Planning 3 But Decided To Split It Up So I Can Get This Part Out Sooner. But Hope You Guys Enjoy, See You Guys In The Next Chapter. :3