Awake

SMG4's POV

"So That Bastard Is Caught Huh?" SMG3 Says. "Yep." I Said. "Thank God." SMG3 Said. "So The Doctors Are Releasing You Today?" I Asked. "Yeah, I'm Just Waiting For The OK To Go." SMG3 Said With A Little Smile. "Need Any Help Getting Home?" I Asked. "Yeah Actually. It Might Even Get Us A Chance To Do A Little Movie Date...If You're Interested." SMG3 Said. "Of Course, I Would Love To Do A Movie Date With You." I Smiled, SMG3 Smiled Back.

Mario's POV

I Looked At Meggy Who's Been Moving Her Head A Little To The Smallest Noises. She's Finally Waking Up Soon, I Don't Wanna Move From That Spot At All; Until She Wakes Up. I Laid My Head Down On Her Bed, Just So I Can Rest My Head A Little. I Might Have Drifted Off To Sleep A Little.

Meggy's POV

I Opened My Eyes Completely Oblivious To Whats Going On. I Feel Something A Little Heavy By My Feet. I See Mario Asleep, I Try To Sit Up But A Huge Pain Filled My Stomach Area. I Move The Blanket To See Bandages Around My Stomach. "What The Hell Happened?" I Thought To Myself. I See Mario Opening His Eyes; A Few Seconds Later He Bolts Up And Gives Me A Hug.

"OH MY GOSH MEGGY!! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE AWAKE! I WAS SO WORRIED!? Mario Shouted While Holding Me In His Arms. "Mario....Can't.....Breathe...." I Managed To Say. "Oh!" Mario Said. He Removed His Arms And I Catch My Breath. "Hehe, It's Good To See You Mario." I Said With A Smile. "Oh My God Meggy You Have No Idea How Worried We've Been." Mario Said.

"We?" I Asked Raising A Brow. "Yeah. Me, Tari, Saiko, And SMG4 Have Been At The Hospital Awaiting For You To Awake. I'm Just Glad You're Awake Now." He Said With A Smile. "How Long Was I Out For?" I Asked. "Uhhh....About A Week." Mario Said, But He Didn't Seem Quite Sure. "What Happened Though? How Did I Get Here?" I Asked Looking Around The Hospital Room."

"Do.....You Seriously Not Remember?" Mario Said Seeming Concerned By The Fact I Said This. I Shake My Head No; Although The Last Thing That Seems To Come To Mind Is Seeing A Door Closing, But That's About It. "I Don't Understand Though...How Did I Get Here?" I Asked.

"Well You Went With Toad To His Room, And For Some Reason The Man Stabbed You In The Stomach With A Knife. Tari And SMG4 Found You On The Floor In His Room. You Were Rushed Here And Have Been Out For I Think About A Week. But Luckily Toads Been Found, And Is Gonna Face All Of Us Once We Return Home." Mario Said And Seemed To Have A Little Anger In His Eyes Mentioning Toad.

My Mouth Twitched A Little As A Tear Roll Down My Face. Mario Seemed To Noticed And Hugs Me While I Cry In His Arms. "H-H-How Could He Do This To Me? I Don't Understand...." I Said Crying. "So You Don't Remember Anything While In His Room?" Mario Asked. I Sniffed. "N-No." I Said While Wiping The Tears From My Eyes. "But...*Sniffs*..My Memory Might Come Back To Me Soon." I Said.

The Door Opens And We See Saiko And Tari Coming Back With Some Chips And Sodas. They Look At Me And Mario With Complete Silence For A Few Seconds. "MEGGY!!!" Tari And Saiko Said In Unison. They Dropped The Chips And Sodas, And Ran Up To Me Hugging Me Deeply. "Can't......Breathe...." I Said About To Pass Out. They Both Stopped Hugging Me. "Oh Sorry." Tari Said. "We Are Just So Happy To See You Awake." Saiko Said With A Huge Smile On Her Face.

"It's Only Been A Week Right...?" I Asked. "Yep! It's Been A Week Since You've Been Out. But We're Happy To See That You're Awake Now." Tari Said. I Give Her A Smile. I'm Just So Happy To Be Awake And Surrounded By The People I Love. I Also Hope My Memory Comes Back To Me, So I Know Why Toad Had Stabbed Me In The Stomach; However Only Time Will Tell.

To Be Continue