"The Party Part 2: Unpleasent Night"

SMG4's POV

Tonight Was The Night Of The Party. Everyone Started Coming In As Soon As We Started The Party. Everyone Was Dancing And The Music Was So Loud That I Might Needed Ear Plugs. I Looked Over At The Front Door And Saw SMG3 Coming In, I Ran Over To Him.

"SMG3 You Came." I Said So Happy To See Him.

SMG3 Chuckles. "I'm So Glad I Could Come To The Party."

"Well Enjoy The Party SMG3." I Told Him.

"I Will. Thanks For Inviting Me SMG4." He Said Smiling.

"Anytime." I Said Smiling Back.

SMG3 Then Walked Away. I Was Really Happy That He Arrived To The Party. I'm Also Glad That Peach Letted Him Come, I'll Be Sure To Thank Her Later.

SMG3's POV

I Made My Way Over To The Snack Table, And Ate A Couple Of Food That Was Provided. I Didn't Know Who Made The Snacks But They Were Delicious.

"SMG3?" I Heard Someone Say My Name. I Turned My Head To See Bowser Walking Over To Me.

"Oh, Hey Bowser. Are You Enjoying The Party? I Asked Him.

"I Was, Until You Showed Up." Bowser Said.

"Huh..? What Do You Mean By That?" I Asked.

"I Don't Know Why You Decided To Come, But I Highly Suggest You Leave Right Now." Bowser Said.

"B-But......" I Started Until I Was Interrupted.

"BOWSER!!! Mario Needs Help Making His Spaghetti." Mario Said. I Don't Think Mario Saw Me; I Sure Do Hope He Didn't.

"I'll Deal With You Later." Bowser Said Walking Away. I Didn't Know What To Think At That Point. I Knew Bowser Wouldn't Like The Fact That I Was Here, But I Decided To Annoy Him And Go On With My Night. I Grabbed Some Punch And Spotted A Couch. I Walked Over To It, Sat Down And Started Drinking My Punch.

"YOU!!!" I Heard Someone Say, Hoping They Weren't Mentioning Me. I Then Saw Toad Walking Over To Me.

"Oh... Hey Toad. Are You Enjoying The Party?" I Asked Him Being Kind.

"What The Hell Are You Doing Here?" Toad Said In A Not So Happy Tone.

"Oh, Well I Was Invited..." I Told Him.

"I Don't Care, Leave Now." He Said Very Demanding.

"No Toad, You're Not The Boss Of Me." I Snapped.

"Oh Yeah?.." He Said. He Than Grabbed My Punch And Poured It Over My Head. Everyone Started Looking Over At Me And Toads Direction.

SMG4's POV

I Saw Everyone Looking Over At Something, The Music Was Turned Off And The Lights Were Turned On. I Than Heard Toad Screaming His Head Off.

"Oh No" I Said To Myself. I Started Making My Way Over To The Screaming Toad. As Soon As I Saw What Was Going On, I Couldn't Believe What I Was Hearing And Seeing.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME HERE YOU EVIL BASTARD!!!!" Toad Yelled. I Saw SMG3 Tearing Up, I Couldn't Believe This. SMG3 Then Ran Out Of The Castle With Tears In His Eyes. I Couldn't Let Toad Get Away With This.

"TOAD!!!" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" I Screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?! THAT EVIL BASTARD WAS GOING TO DESTROY US!! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I DROVE HIM AWAY!!" He Said.

"Toads Right." Someone Said. Bowser Started Stepping Out Of The Crowd.

"SMG3 Could've Destroyed Us And Ruined This Party, I Think Toad Did The Right Thing." Bowser Said.

"Bowser! That's So Not True. SMG3 Has Changed. Did You Even Bother Giving Him A Chance?" I Said. Seeing The Look On Bowsers Face, I Knew He Felt Guilty.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THAT MANIAC PROBABLY DIDN'T CHANGE ONE BIT!" Toad Yelled.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE HASN'T CHANGED AT ALL?!" I Screamed

"Oh Well Let's See, Uh The Gladiator, That Evil Star. Oh Don't Forget That He Literally Tried To Destroy You And Mario Back At The Shelter 2 MONTHS AGO!" Toad Said. Even Though He Made A Good Point He's Changed Since Then, I Know He Has.

"Oh Come On, Of Course He Did All Those Things, But He's Changed Since The Shelter." I Said.

"Did You And SMG3 Bond Or Something?" Bowser Questioned.

"Yes We Did In Fact, We Are Now Really Good Friends." I Answered

"He Could Have Been Tricking You. What If That's Part Of His Master Plan Or Something? You'll Feel So Dumb And Stupid For Trusting Him." Toad Pointed Out.

"You Know What. Forget It. I'm Gonna Go And Find SMG3 And Prove All Of You Wrong." I Said Stomping Out Of The Castle. Now I Need To Find SMG3.

TO BE CONTINUED