The Plan Part 4: The Search Continues?

SMG4's POV

Me And Saiko Ran For What Seemed Like Hours To Get Outside Of Town, We Were Able To Run A Couple Of Miles Before I Had To Stop To Catch My Breath. "We've......Been......Running.......For........So Long......." I Was Able To Say In Between Breaths. Even If It Wasn't For Long, I Was Still Tired. Saiko Stopped And Went To Help Me. "No.........Go......Find..........Toad......." I Said. Saiko Nodded And Ran Out Of Town So Fast; That It Looked Like She Was Gone In A Blink Of An Eye.

No Ones POV

Boopkins And Bob Were A Few Miles Away From Town, Thinking That Was Where Toad Could Have Gone. They Sat Out For A While Still Processing Everything That Has Happened The Last Couple Of Days. They Hated Toad, More Than Words Can Describe, But What Could They Do? They Were Idiots In The Group, Well Not More Of An Idiot Than Mario.

"Hey Bob..." Boopkins Started. "What Is It Boopkins?" Bob Said Turning His Attention To Boopkins. Boopkins Looked At His Feet For A Couple Of Seconds And Spoke. "Well....Do You Think Meggy Will Be OK?" Boopkins Said With Some Tears Coming In His Eyes. "I Don't Know Boopkins.....But We Can't Give Up. Meggy Would Want Us To Find Toad And Make Him Pay For All The Hell He Caused." Bob Said. Bob Heard Boopkins Crying Softly. He Put His Arm Around Boopkins Bringing Him In For A Hug, Boopkins Hugged Back.

There Was A Gun Shot That Rang Out In The Horizon. "W-What The Hell Was That!?" Boopkins Yelled. "I Don't Know But It Sounded Like It Came From This Way!" Bob Pointed In One Direction. "BOB!! We Need To See Where That Loud Bang Came From!!" Boopkins Said Already Running Towards Where The Noise Came From. "Boopkins! Wait Up!!" Bob Yelled Running After Boopkins.

"GIVE ME YOUR PLANE TICKET!! NOW!!" Toad Yelled Pointing A Gun At An Unexpected Stranger Walking To An Airport. "Please! I Need To See My Family, This Is The One Time I Get To See Them Without Work Getting In The Way." The Stranger Said. "I Don't Care About Your Stupid Family!! All I Care About Is Getting Out Of This Damn Town Without Getting Caught!! I Gave You A Warning Shot, The Next Shot Is Pointed Straight At Your Head!" Toad Threatened.

The Stranger Gave In And Reached Into His Pocket For His Plane Ticket. He Was Handing It To Toad When Something Lunged At Toad Tackling Him To The Ground. The Gun Landed By The Strangers Feet, He Was About To Pick It Up When Someone Grabbed It. It Was Bob. "Quick Get The Hell Out Of Here." Bob Said Ushering The Guy Up And Getting Him Out Of The Area Before He Got Hurt.

Toad Was Taking Many Hits To The Face When He Looked Up And Noticed That Boopkins Was Punching Him. Toad Punched Boopkins In The Face Getting Him Off Toad Completely. Toad Pulled Out A Knife And Tried Stabbing Boopkins, But Boopkins Grabbed The Knife With Both Hands. Toad Was Struggling And So Was Boopkins, Toad Successfully Sliced Boopkins Hand Making Him Fall To The Ground Hissing Through His Teeth In Pain.

Toad Was About To Stab Boopkins When A Gunshot Rang Out And Toad Fell To The Ground. Boopkins Was Shocked By This And Looked Over To Where The Gunshot Came From To See Saiko There Holding Up The Gun, She Lowered It. "SAIKO!!" Boopkins Yelled In Happiness And Hugged Saiko, Saiko Hugged Back But Went Back To Her Moody Self. "Yeah, Yeah I'm A Hero, You Can Stop Hugging Me Now." Saiko Said With A Smile. Boopkins Let Go Of Her And Looked Over At Toad.

Boopkins Walked Over To Him, He Felt For A Pulse. Toad Was Still Alive; Barely. "I'm Glad I Arrived When I Did, I Heard The Gunshot From A Mile Away And Ran Like Hell Over Here." Saiko Said Walking Over To Boopkins. "What Should We Do?" Boopkins Said Looking Up At Saiko. "Well First We're Gonna Take This Bastard Back To The Castle And Have Peach Deal With Him There, Then We Should Go Tell The Others That We Found Him." Saiko Said.

"Sounds Like A Perfect Idea!" Boopkins Said, Saiko Looked Around. "Where's Bob?" Saiko Said. "Oh Bob Must Have Escorted That Person Toad Was Attacking To Safety." Boopkins Said. "HE ATTACKED SOMEONE?!" Saiko Yelled. "Yeah, He Did. Toad Was Mentioning Something About A Plane Ticket From What I Heard." Boopkins Said Scratching His Head. "This Bastard Tried To Leave Town!? That's It! Now This Asshole Is Really Gonna Get It Now!!" Saiko Yelled, Saiko Picked Up Toad And Headed Back To The Castle.

SMG4's POV

I've Managed To Find Water At A Nearby Gas Station To Hydrate Myself. I Think I Purchased 3 Water Bottles At The Most. I Looked Down The Road To See Boopkins, Bob, And Saiko Who Carrying Toads Body And A Gun In Her Other Hand; I Ran Up To Them. "What The Hell Happened." I Yelled, Saiko Threw Toads Body On The Ground Probably Giving Him A Concussion. "This Asshole Attacked Someone For A Plane Ticket Out Of Town! Luckily Boopkins Fought Him Off Until I Arrived At The Scene." Saiko Said. "But What About The Person?" I Mentioned.

"Bob Escorted Him To The Airport Safely, He Refused To Ask Any Questions About What Was Going On." Saiko Said Looking At Bob And Then At Boopkins. "These 2 Actually Helped You...?" I Said With Wide Eyes, Saiko Looked At Me With A Raised Brow. "Yeah....Why Wouldn't They?" Saiko Said Shrugging Her Shoulders. "N-Nevermind." I Said Discarding The Subject.

"Alright Bob And Boopkins I'm Gonna Trust You Guys To Take Toad Back To Peach." Saiko Said Handing Toads Body To Bob. "You Can Count On Us Saiko!" Boopkins Said Giving Her A Solute. Bob And Boopkins Started Heading For The Castle With Toad. "What Are We Gonna Do?" SMG4 Said. "We Are Gonna Let Mario And Tari Know We Found Toad. I'm Sure They Are Dying To Know If We've Found Him Or Not." Saiko Said While Tossing The Gun In A Trash Bin Near By.

"Yeah You're Right, It's Best To Let Everyone Know That Toads Captured." I Said. "Saiko Looked At The Ground For A Second And It Looked Like She Was Shedding A Tear. "Hey Is Everything OK?" I Said Trying To Comfort Her. Saiko Moved Away From Me And Was Hiding Her Face. "I'm Fine SMG4, I'm Just Hoping Meggy Is OK. I'm Worried That She Might Be....." Saiko Couldn't Finish Her Sentence, Which I Could Understand Why. "Dead?..." I Finished, She Nodded.

I Felt Bad For Saiko, Her And Meggy Are So Close. However I Couldn't Imagine They're Friendship Was Strong Enough To Make Saiko Cry. "Hey Don't Worry About It. I'm Sure Meggy Is Fine, Her Injuries Aren't As Bad As The Doctors Thought, So She May Make It Out Of This Alive." I Said With A Smile. Saiko Looked Back At Me And Gave Me A Weak Smile. "Come On, Let's Go Tell Tari And Mario." I Told Saiko, She Nodded Again And Wiped Her Eyes. We Started Heading Back To The Hospital.

To Be Continued.

I Apologize That This Part Took Longer Than Normal, But I'm Gonna Try My Hardest To Get The Next Part Out Sooner. Hope You Guys Like It, Bye. :3