A Secret That Might Shock You

SMG4's POV

"I Just Got A Call From Tari, They're Coming Over Here In Two Hours To Know The Truth Between Us." I Said, Throwing My Phone On The Couch. "So...We're Really Going To Tell Them Huh?" SMG3 Said, While Rubbing His Arms.

"Of Course. They're Gonna Found Out Sooner Or Later." I Said. "O-OK..." SMG3 Said, Looking Down. I Looked At Him. "You Don't Seem To Sure About This." I Said. "Of Course I'm Not! I Have Been A Dick To You All Ever Since I've Met You! They're All Gonna Fucking Kill Me!" He Yelled. "They Wouldn't Hurt You, Besides I Won't Let Them." I Assured Him.

I Saw SMG3 Smile, But It Was A Weak Smile. I Don't Think He Really Believed Me. We Heard A Knock At The Door, I Opened The Door To See Mario, Tari, Saiko, And Meggy. "Meggy! You're OK." I Said With A Smile. "Heh, Yeah." Meggy Said Rubbing The Back Of Her Head.

"Alright You 2. You Have Some Explaining To Do." Saiko Said. I Sat Down On The Couch Next To SMG3 Who Was Looking Away From Everyone. "So....What Do You Wanna Know?" I Said. "Everything." Mario Said. "Everything?" I Said. "Everything." Saiko Said. I Looked At SMG3 Who Wasn't Looking At Anyone; Including Me. "Alright." I Said With A Nod.

"Me And SMG3 Have Been Dating For Almost A Month. It All Started At The Shelter. Where We Both Got Stuck, We Actually Bonded A Little And Became Friends. Then There Was The Party Where Toad Flipped Out On SMG3, When I Followed Him, I Cheered Him Up, And We Kissed. We Eventually Started Dating, Then There Was The Incident With Toad. And Yeah, That's About It I Think."

There Was Silence For A Few Moments, Mario Looked At SMG3 For A Few Seconds. Mario Stood Up With An Angry Expression And Walked Out The Door, Slamming It Shut. "Mario! Wait." Meggy Ran Out The Door. Saiko Was In Shock, She Got A Little Angry, She Walked Out Of The Door As Well. Slamming It Shut As Well. Tari Sat There, She Smiled A Little. "SMG4, I'm Happy For You And SMG3. But It's Just Hard To Accept Knowing Everything That He Did To You Guys. I'm Surprised You Even Considered Being In A Relationship With Him."

"I Know It's Had To Believe, But I'm Very Happy With Him." I Said With A Smile. "I Know You Are, And I'm Happy For You Both. But I Just Can't Accept This, It's Not Because It's A Gay Relationship. It's Because I Can't Accept The Things He Did. I'm Sorry I'm Just Gonna Go." Tari Said, She Walked Out The Door.

SMG3 Got Up And Walked To The Door. I Walked Behind Him. "I-I'm Sorry SMG3...I-" "You Should Go." SMG3 Said Cutting Me Off. "What?" I Said. "Please, Just Leave." SMG3 Said. I Paused For A Couple A Moments, I Sighed. I Opened The Door And Walked Out With A Few Tears In My Eyes. SMG3 Closed The Door And I Could Hear Him Walking Away From The Door. "Did I Just Mess Up Our Relationship?"

To Be Continued.