"Meggy's Suspicion"

MEGGY'S POV

While Watching TV, I Saw The Door Open, And Came In SMG4. He Looked At Me, And I Gave Him Sorta Of An Angry Look. He Noticed And Walked Away Without Saying Anything.

"What's Up With You 2?" A Voice Says Behind Me, I Turn Around To See Luigi.

"Oh It's Just You Luigi." I Told Him, Not Amused By His Presence.

"What's With The Attitude, And Why Were You Looking At SMG4 Like That?" He Says. I Was Thinking To Myself, Should I Tell Him Or No?

"Well, SMG4 Has Been Going Out More Recently. Like He's Been Seeing Someone, And I'm Having A Feeling It Has Something To Do With SMG3." I Told Luigi Who Gave Me A Weird Look Almost As If I'm Crazy.

"What Makes You Think Something Like That?" He Says.

"Well, He Stood Up For Him At The Party, And He's Saying That Him And SMG3 Are "Friends." I Told Luigi.

"Well Meggy, That Could Be The Case. I Know SMG3 Is Evil And Stuff, But Maybe He Has Changed." Luigi Seemed To Have Been Pretty Confident About What He Said. But I Think It's To Good To Be True. But I Think It's Time I Talk To The One Person Who Absolutely Knows The Answer.

SMG3's POV

While Watching TV, I Heard A Knock On My Door. I Opened The Door To See Meggy Standing Outside My Door.

"Meggy? I Wasn't Expecting To See You Here." I Said

"We Need To Talk." Apparently Meggy Decided To Get To The Point.

"Sure, Come In." I Told Her. She Walked In And I Closed The Door.

"So, What Do You Want To Talk To Me About." I Said.

"SMG3, Have You Changed?" She Blurted Out.

"Change? What Do You Mean Changed?" I Said Confused.

"Like A Different Change? You Haven't Once Came At Us With A Crazy Plan To Destroy Us." Meggy Pointed Out. I Knew One Of SMG4's Friends Would Come Out With This. I Just Didn't Expect It To Be Meggy.

"All Of That Is Behind Me Now Meggy. I've Moved On." I Said Truthfully.

"But What About SMG4, He's Been Sneaking Out A Lot. So I Must Ask: Has He Been Here?" She Questioned. I Knew Meggy Would Suspect It, But I Couldn't Tell Her The Truth That Me And SMG4 Were Going Out. She'd Freak And Possible Tell The Others.

"N-No. SMG4 Never Came Here." I Lied. There Was A Knock On The Door. Meggy Looked At It, And Looked Back At Me With A Suspicious Look.

"That Must Be The Pizza I Ordered." I Told Meggy, Who Apparently Wasn't Buying Anything I've Said The Last Minute. I Opened The Door A Small Crack, So I Could See. As Soon As I Saw Who Was Outside My Door, I Felt My Heart Sick.
SMG4 Was Right Outside The Door.

To Be Continued