"The Date"

SMG4's POV

It Was Almost Time For My Date With SMG3, I Had To Admit I Was Really Nervous, But I Know This Date Will Be Worth It. I Was Heading Out The Castle, Until.......

"SMG4?" Someone Said. I Turned Around To See Tari Walking Up To Me.

"Ah, Ummm Hey Tari, Ummmm How Are You?" I Said Very Nervous.

"Umm Why Are You Dressed Up? Are You Going Out Or Something?" Tari Asks.

"Ummm Well Yeah, I'm Going To Go Out To Eat. Alone." I Said.

"Oh OK, Have Fun!" Tari Said Walking Away. As Soon As She Was Out Of The Room I Sighed Of Relief.

"That Was Close. I Hope Tari Doesn't Mention This To The Others." I Thought. I Grabbed My Jacket, Walked Out The Door And Started Running To The Restaurant, Hoping No One Noticed.

I Arrived At The Restaurant, And Saw SMG3 Leaning Against The Restaurant Wall Outside, With His Hands In His Jacket Pockets. I Stood There For A Minute To Admire His Looks.

"Wow" I Thought. He Looks So Cute In His Black Suit, And His Hair Was So Beautiful As Well. SMG3 Turned His Head And Noticed Me, I Walked Over To Him.

"Ready For Our Date?" He Said In Such A Confident Voice.

"Ready As I'll Ever Be." I Said. We Both Walked Into The Restaurant, And It Was Pretty Damn Fancy.

"Wow" I Said. "This Place Is Awesome!" I Said, SMG3 Chuckles. "I Knew You Would Like It." SMG3 Said, A Waitress Approaches Us.

"Table For Two?" She Asked. "Yes." SMG3 Said. "Right This Way." We Followed The Waitress To A Round Table With A Candle On Top. "Here's Your Table." She Said As She Putted Down The Menus. Me And SMG3 Sat Down On The Table Picking Up The Menus.

"What Would You Like To Drink?" She Asked

"Water." SMG3 Said

"Water For Me As Well." I Responded.

"Coming Right Up." She Said As She Walked Away.

SMG3's POV

I Was Looking Through The Menus Founding What I Want, All Of The Food Here Looked Good. I Looked Up And Noticed SMG4 Staring At Me Blushing. As Soon As I Noticed Him He Quickly Covers His Face With The Menu, I Smiled.

"You're Not Very Good At Hiding Your Cute Face." I Said Smiling. SMG4 Putted The Menu Down And Sighs.

"Something On Your Mind?" I Said.

"Well I Guess I'm Kinda Scared." He Said.

"Is It About The Others? What Would They Think If They Found Out About This Date?" I Said. SMG4 Nodded, I Grabbed SMG4's Hands.

"Don't Worry SMG4, We Can Keep This Our Little Secret If You'd Like." I Told Him. SMG4 Smiled And Nodded. I Letted Go Of His Hands, And Continued Looking Through The Menu.

SMG4's POV

After Looking Through The Menu, I Found Out What I Was Going To Have. The Waitress Comes Back With A Pen And Paper.

"Are We Ready To Order?" She Said.

"Yes We Are." SMG3 Said.

"I Would Like The Currywurst." SMG3 Said.

"I Would Like The Bratwurst." I Said.

"Coming Right Up!" She Says As She Walks Away. We Waited About 30 Minutes, Talking, Laughing, And Cracking Jokes.

"Here You Go. Enjoy." She Said Putting The Food Down On The Table. While Eating I Looked At SMG3 Eating His Food, I Blushed A Little Bit And Continued Eating. After A Little Bit Of Eating We Finally Got Finished Our Food.

"How Was The Food?" The Waitress Asked.

"It Was Really Good." I Said With A Smile.

"I Agree." SMG3 Said.

"Here's Your Tip." She Said Placing A Paper Down With The Tip, SMG3 Picked It Up.

"You Don't Have To Pay For It, I Can." I Told Him.

"No No, It's Alright I Got This." He Said. He Gave The Money To The Waitress.

"Thank You So Much, Have A Wonderful Night!" She Said.

"You Too." Me And SMG4 Said As We Headed Out The Door Back To The Castle. As Soon As We Arrived At The Castles Front Door, SMG4 Turned To Me.

"I Had A Really Good Time." He Said Smiling.

"Me Too." I Smiled Back At Him. We Stood There For A Few Seconds Looking Into Each Others Eyes, SMG4 Broke The Silence By Clearing His Throat.

"Well I Should Get Inside." He Said Walking Towards The Door. I Wasn't Going To Let Him Get Away That Easy, I Ran Up To Him Grabbed His Shoulder, Turned Him Around And Kissed Him. I Saw His Eyes Going Wide And He Started Blushing, I Was Starting To Blush As Well. He Kissed Back, After A Few Minutes We Pulled Away, A String Of Saliva Attached To Our Mouths. He Both Wiped Our Mouths, Blushing.

"I Uh *Clears Throat* I'll See You Tomorrow?" I Said.

"D-Definitely." He Said Blushing. I Smiled And Walked Away. While Walking Away, I Wanted To Go Deeper Into Our Relationship. I Wanted To Do More With Him.

SMG4's POV

I Absolutely Loved That Kissed, And Wanted To  Go Deeper Into Our Relationship. I Wanted To Do More With SMG3.

To Be Continued

So Sorry For The Long Wait Everyone. I Was Getting Bored When Working On Like 3 Minutes Of The Fanfic, But Was Also Getting Really Tired And Decided To Work On It The Next Day, I As Well Was Reading A Long Fanfic As Well. Also A Lot Of You Have Been Asking For A Smut SMG34, I'll Make That Perhaps The Next Part. So Look Forward To That ;). See You Guys In The Next Fanfic.