Our Relationship

SMG4's POV

I Woke Up On The Couch And Smelled Something Delicious. Smelled Like Pancakes. I Looked In The Kitchen To See SMG3 Making Pancakes, I Got Up And Hugged Him From Behind. "Oh, Hey Babe." SMG3 Said. "How Did You Sleep?" He Asked. "Really Well, Thanks For Asking." I Gave Him A Quick Kiss On The Cheek. I Went To His Side And Continued Watching Him Make Pancakes.

"I Didn't Know You Made Pancakes?" I Said Grabbing Some Paper Plates. "Heh, Well It Pays When You've Been Alone Most Of Your Life." SMG3 Said, I Frowned A Little, But Smiled Again. "But At Least You Have Me Now." I Said With A Huge Smile. "Yeah, And I'm Glad To Have You In My Life. You're The First Person In My Whole Life Who Has Ever Given A Damn About Me." SMG3 Said. I Looked At Him For A Few Moments.

"Not Even Your Parents?" I Asked. A Frown Appeared On SMG3's Face. "I-I'm Sorry...I Guess I Shouldn't Have Said That." I Said With A Frown. "No No It's Fine. I Think It's About Time I Told You." SMG3 Said. "About Your Parents?" I Asked. SMG3 Nodded.

"I Didn't Know Much About My Parents. They Died When I Was Very Young. My Grandmother Told Me A Lot About Them. Especially My Mother. She Said That My Mom Collected Candles, No One Knew Why She Did, Nor Did She Ever Say Why. But She Loved Candles, She Started Collected When She Was 13. My Mom Met My Dad At A Halloween Party, They Started Talking And Became Friends. After A Couple Of Years They Started Dating And Eventually Had Me." SMG3 Finished.

"Wow, They Both Sounded Like Amazing People." I Said With A Smile. "They Were." SMG3 Said Returning To The Pancakes And With A Really Big Smile. "What About You?" SMG3 Said. "What About Me?" I Asked. SMG3 Faced Me. "What About Your Parents?" He Asked.

"Oh! Well..." A Big Frown Appeared On My Face.
"I-I'm Sorry, I Didn't Mean To Bring Back Bad Memories." SMG3 Said. "No No! You're Perfectly Fine, Besides...You Have The Right To Know." I Said. SMG3 Turned Off The Stove And Turned His Full Attention To Me. I Gave A Small Chuckle And Spoke...

"My Dad Was Not A Very Nice Man...He Was Very Abusive To My Mother. He Forced Himself On Her And She Got Pregnant With Me. She Was Gonna Get An Abortion But Her Sister Talked Her Out Of It. After A Couple Of Weeks Of Being Abused, My Moms Sister Stepped In And Called The Cops On My Dad. He's Been In Jail Ever Since. My Mom...She Died In Her Sleep When I Was 15...Her Sister Took Me In And Took Care Of Me Ever Since." I Finished.

SMG3 Stood There For A Few Seconds. He Came Up To Me And Hugged Me Tightly. "I'm...So So Sorry." He Said. I Hugged Him Back Tightly, With A Big Smile On My Face. "It's Not Your Fault, Besides It Was A Long Time Ago." I Said. We Hugged For A Bit And Departed. SMG3 Gave Me A Kiss, I Kissed Back. SMG3 Suddenly Had My Back To The Counter, Still Kissing Me.

We Both Got Completely Lost In The Kiss, That We Almost Did It Again. But We Took Control Of Our Selves And SMG3 Finished Up The Pancakes. I Grabbed The Plates Again, And We Ate On The Couch While Watching A Movie. "Hey SMG4." SMG3 Said. "Yeah?" I Replied. "How Did We Get Like This?" He Said. "What Do You Mean?" I Said With A Questionable Tone.

"Don't Get Me Wrong, I Absolutely Love You Very Much And Hate To See Us Depart. But It Wasn't That Long Ago That We Were At Each Others Throats, Now We're A Couple, And Things Have Been Great. But How Did We Go From Enemies To Boyfriends?" SMG3 Finished. I Looked At My Plate, Playing With My Pancake For A Second And Finally Broke The Silence.

"Honestly...It All Started At That Little Shelter. When We Cuddled With Each Other...Then The Party, We Kissed...I Had A Crush On You For A Little While, I Knew I Did But There Was No Way I Was Going To Say Anything To Anyone. Cause I Honestly Thought They'd Kill Me. Then Again...It Didn't Take Long For Meggy To Suspect Something Was Going On Between Us." I Said With A Small Chuckle.

"Well Meggy Is A Smart Cookie, So I'm Kinda Not Surprised She Figured Us Out." SMG3 Chuckled A Bit. "But Toad On The Other Hand...He's Not That Smart...So I'm A Bit Surprised He Thought Anything Was Going On Between Us At All." I Said. "I Don't Think Toad Figured Us Out At All, He Was Trying To Prove We Were From What He Told Me." SMG3 Said.

"Hm?...Well That Bastard Is Gonna Face Serious Consequences Once We Get Back To The Castle." I Said. "I'm Sorry...We?" SMG3 Said With A Confused Look. "W-Well Yeah...I Want You To Be A Part Of It Too. No Matter What The Others Say. You're A Victim In This Too." I Said. SMG3 Looks Down At His Plate And Sighs. "Something Wrong?" I Asked.

"N-Nothing..." SMG3 Said. I Was Gonna Say Something But I Stopped Myself. I Hope SMG3 Realizes That He Is A Part Of Us, And The Others Will Realize This, Rather They Like Him Or Not. I Will Make Sure SMG3 Sees He Is Welcomed To The Castle, No Matter What.

To Be Continued.