Chapter 2

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace was quick to distance herself from Rozenbach, while still keeping pressure on her bleeding nose with her wide sleeve. When Rozenbach finally realized that the liquid on his face was actually the doctor's blood, he quickly wiped his face with his sleeve.

Grace did not dare to look at the beautiful Rozenbach anymore without risking another nosebleed accident. The current nosebleed had not even stopped!

When her eyes landed on the two oranges, her eyes lit up with understanding. This beautiful man must be cross-dressing using these two oranges as his tools!

But, why did this beautiful man decide to cross-dress? Grace gasped, her eyes flew back to Rozenbach in surprise. Perhaps this young man.... liked men?!

"Beautif... no! But your face can only be described as that of a beauty..."

Rozenbach did not know whether to laugh or cry. What face of a beauty? He was a man for goodness sakes!

"Doctor, you misunderstood..."

"Don't worry!" Grace interrupted him, her eyes glinted with determination. "I will not tell anyone about your secret!"

You do not need to keep it a secret! Rather, this isn't what you think!

"Doctor, you are truly getting things wrong. I am a man, and I have no idea why am I dressed as a woman."

But Grace did not pay any attention to what Rozenbach said as her attention was wholly fixated on the area below his belt. Noticing that she was not listening to him, he followed her gaze to his waist, all the while trying his best not to cringe.

This doctor is definitely not shy about her curiosity!

However, Rozenbach soon found out he was mistaken when he followed her line of sight, which was onto a small wooden plate hanging from his belt instead of his privates.

Rozenbach removed the intricately carved wooden plate with Chinese characters carved on it. "What's this? Concubine Candidate?"

He turned to look at Grace for an explanation, only to see the doctor staring at him with wide eyes. Her nosebleed seemed to have gotten worse as her blood had begun dripping onto the floor.

"Hold on! Let me stop my bleeding first!" Grace grabbed her medicine box and rummaged through it with one hand as the other was busy applying pressure on her bleeding nose. She pulled out a thumb-sized transparent bottle with purple liquid in it.

Without any hesitation, she poured the liquid right into her nose. She took a deep breath, inhaling all the liquid into her nose, and the bleeding immediately stopped.

This Rozenbach from Earth had not seen such a thing before!

"With this, I won't have any nosebleeds for at least two hours!" Looking proud, she tossed the empty bottle back into her box.

Rozenbach felt that this doctor was proud of herself stopping the nosebleed instead of the miracle that the medicine brought about!

"I never thought you are one of the candidates!" Grace stared at Rozenbach admiringly.

"... This isn't mine! I picked it up!" Rozenbach lied without a second thought!

"Aww..." The doctor puffed out her cheeks and pouted cutely.