Chapter 20

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 20

Grand Tutor Etvo stroked Tea Cake's head a few times and instantly the wounds on Tea Cake were healed!

So powerful! As expected from Grand Tutor!

Any misgivings that Tea Cake felt were immediately washed clean and replaced with idol-like worship again!

"Now, tell me everything you know about Rosaline's disappearance," Grand Tutor Etvo said to Tea Cake.

The cat's tiny head nodded eagerly. Tea Cake jumped onto the floor before returning back to her human form.

"Thank you Grand Tutor Etvo!" Tea Cake's eyes sparkled. "This servant only knows that Miss Rozie disappeared last night with an unknown man! She took all her important items with her. A letter was left for Madam and Master to tell them not to look for her because Young Miss does not want to marry King Sigil."

High Priest raised an eyebrow. "Lady Rosaline did not assume she might not be chosen?"

"High Priest... Tea Cake can't assume to say anything about that. But take a look at young master's face. Miss Rozie and Master Rozen may be fraternal twins, but they share similar looks!" Tea Cake pointed proudly at Rozenbach.

Immediately all eyes turned to look at Rozenbach, which immediately caused him to be self-conscious!

Queen Yuuko sighed and said, "She has every right to assume she would be picked."

High Priest had to agree as well, this beauty was too heaven-defying!

"I will send out my men to look for Rosaline as well," Grand Tutor said.

"Thank you, Grand Tutor!" Rozenbach bowed in gratitude.

"As for the wedding... Yuuko, inform Sigil that the wedding will be postponed for seven days!"

"Yes, Teacher Etvo!"

"We must find Rosaline within seven days. I will greatly reward anyone that manages to find and bring her back alive!"

"Allow me to handle it, Teacher!" Queen Yuuko offered and received a nod of approval.

Although Rozenbach was relieved that he did not need to marry King Sigil anymore, he felt pity for his elder sister that had run away to escape the marriage. With so many people looking for her, she definitely would not be able to escape any longer.

"What if... no one succeeds within seven days?" High Priest suddenly asked.

"Then Sigil will have to go and find her himself!"

"Grand Tutor," Rozenbach stepped forward. "Why must my sister be the one to marry the king? Can't he marry another?"

"Sigil indeed can marry another. That would be his choice. But Priest has confirmed that Rosaline is Sigil's fated one."

"But my sister does not want to marry the king."

"Then is it right for her to run away and dump the problem on you?"

Rozenbach's heart shook from what Grand Tutor said. That's right, even if Rosaline refused to marry the King, was it right for her to run away and leave the problem to be solved by her family? Furthermore, it had fallen onto her brother's tiny, weak shoulders?