Chapter 26

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 26

"There's someone anxious about you, so we shall have our talk at my residence," Grand Tutor said.

Someone that's anxious about him? Could it be Tea Cake? That poor maid must have been worried about him!

The trip to Grand Tutor Etvo's residence felt long and short at the same time to Rozenbach. He feared what Grand Tutor Etvo would do yet he hoped that she would be kind to him, offering him a way out.

When they entered Grand Tutor's residence, Imperial Doctor Grace and Queen Ruyi were there, sipping tea leisurely. The round table was filled with simple snacks that the two ladies were enjoying together with their tea.

Upon seeing their arrival, both Ruyi and Grace immediately stood up and greeted Grand Tutor Etvo with a curtsy.

Although Queen Ruyi was surprised to see Rozenbach together with Grand Tutor Etvo, she did not inquire about it.

"Ruyi," Grand Tutor Etvo began as she sat down and immediately a cup of hot tea was presented to her by Grace. "I apologize but there's something urgent that needs my attention. Perhaps we can chat another time?"

Queen Ruyi was a good friend of Grand Tutor Etvo. Both enjoyed each other's company as well as their love for tea.

Queen Ruyi nodded. "Of course, Grand Tutor. Actually, I'm here to pass my greetings and to inform that I would be returning back to my kingdom now."

Grand Tutor Etvo stared at Queen Ruyi in surprise. "You have been here for not even a day."

"I am in a hurry to give my husband a miracle medicine that Lady Rosaline has kindly used as the transaction payment." Queen Ruyi smiled towards Rozenbach.

"Miracle medicine?" Grand Tutor asked, slightly curious. Queen Ruyi's husband was one of the very few Kings that did not need Grand Tutor Etvo's teaching before being allowed to be a King. With high intelligence and wise judgment, there was almost nothing Grand Tutor Etvo could impart.

It was rather unfortunate that this wise King had fallen ill three years ago, and his current condition had rendered him bedridden. Grand Tutor Etvo had given him the best medicine she could find but it could only slow down his deterioration.

"It's a Beauty Pill, Grand Tutor," Queen Ruyi gushed, flushed with happiness. Although Beauty Pill was famed for giving a person youth and beauty, it was also a very valuable medicine for the most dangerous illnesses.

Grand Tutor Etvo and High Priest stared at Rozenbach in surprise. It was not that they looked down on Rozenbach, but his background was not high in this Kingdom. In addition, the Beauty Pill could be considered as the rarest in the whole world.

"That pill was given to me by the hippo- I mean, Countess Ying."

When they heard it was Countess Ying that had given the pill to Rozenbach, their surprise vanished.

Countess Ying, one of the best treasure hunters in Voltaire, would be the only one to give away a valuable pill without feeling any heartache!

"I have no use for that pill anyway," Rozenbach added thoughtlessly.

All the ladies present felt their hearts burning in anger! The only reason Rozenbach could disregard that pill was because of his natural born beauty that could overturn a country!