Chapter 27

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 27

"Young master!"

Poke.

A beautifully-shaped eyebrow twitched but the owner remained sleeping.

"Young master!!"

Poke. Poke.

"Mmm... five more minutes, mom." Rozenbach turned away and continued dozing off.

"Young master!!!"

A rough shake on his shoulder successfully woke Rozenbach but it nearly gave him a heart attack.

The shaking was so rough that it nearly dislocated his shoulder. However, the problem was the one that did the shaking was a person dressed in all black and had a terrifying face of a savage cat! There was even something on the stranger's shoulder that resembled a wiggling tentacles!

"You're finally awake, young master!" A muffled voice came... from behind the face?

The savage cat face was just a mask!

"W-who are you?!"

"Huh? Young Master, don't you recognize me?"

"How am I going to recognize you with that mask?!"

"Eh? What mask- oh! I'm wearing a mask!"

This silly person...could it be...?

The stranger removed the mask, revealing Tea Cake's face. "Do you remember me now, Young Master?"

"Yes..." Rozenbach had no energy left to scold her. He could predict that no matter how many times he 'taught' her, Tea Cake would still remain the same!

The wiggling object suddenly jumped off Tea Cake's shoulder as it shot off few roots and wrapped them around Rozenbach's neck!

"Mommy!" the Snow Potato rubbed itself on Rozenbach's chest. It missed it's mummy very much! The Snow Potato had gotten even larger now and would need two hands to hold it.

"Snow Potato was crying, so I bring it to meet young master!"

Rozenbach tried to pull the roots away from his neck but his attempt had accidentally snapped one of it. He froze and quickly checked the potato's reaction but it did not seem to notice what it's mummy did as it was still happily rubbing itself on him.

Rozenbach quickly removed his hands to the side, no longer trying to pry the roots away.

"Why are you dressing up like this?" Rozenbach asked and rubbed his face to clear his head from the sleep. He glanced out of the window and found that the sun was rising.

Hmm, seems that I wore myself out from worrying and fell asleep.

"No! Young master, don't be so rough! Your skin will get damaged!"

...I'm a guy, alright?!?!

In fact, after hearing that, Rozenbach would have loved to vigorously rub his face even more! This way, no one would keep calling him 'beauty this', 'beauty that'!

What stopped him from doing that was the pain from the abuse. Besides, he was curious about something else.

"Tea Cake, you haven't answered me."